Accounts Receivable Specialist
Dwelo is the Smart Apartment Platform of Level Home. Dwelo’s software, hardware, and service platform enable owners and managers of multifamily properties to offer smart homes as an amenity while improving property efficiency. Dwelo has over 100k apartment units across the country on the platform, with hundreds of thousands of devices deployed and managed. Now that we’re combined with Level Home, we have exclusive access to Level’s world-class smart access products. Following our recent $100M raise and our acquisition of Vivint’s multifamily division, we are a growing team making a lot happen, we are taking on some big names, and while we’re leaders in the space, we’re just getting started.
At Dwelo, we welcome folks from all backgrounds and all walks of life because our customers are that way. We do it all together, because the task is too big to do it alone.
As Level’s Accounts Receivable Clerk you will play a critical role in ensuring that doing business with Level is a seamless experience. Level works with a wide range of customers from property management companies and their employees, to general contractors. You will build collaborative successful relationships with those customers to facilitate positive experiences. As an integral member of the Finance Team your input will be used to improve existing systems and workflows. With a variety of ever evolving customer needs, each day will bring you new challenges and unique opportunities to grow professionally.
- Daily, you will respond to customer and internal stakeholder inquiries, requiring that you investigate and understand issues and propose solutions.
- Daily, you will follow up with customers to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Weekly, you will be an active collaborator in accounts receivable status meetings.
- Weekly, you will improve systems and workflows through continuous improvement.
- Regularly, you will respond to requests for certificates of insurance and lien waivers.
- You have 3-5 years of accounts receivable or related experience.
- You have experience communicating with a wide variety of customers over the phone, and by email.
- You are patient to a fault and keep your cool.
- You have a successful track record of coordinating on many simultaneous projects.
- You thrive when deep in the details and aren’t satisfied with less than perfection.
- You are a people person, interacting with all customers and employees.