Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: United States
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits (bonus, pension, healthcare, life cover, etc)
Location: Fleet, Hampshire, hybrid working available/ 1 day per week on-site
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading and established global market access and HEOR consultancy who are rapidly expanding. Our vision is to enable faster patient access to therapies that improve health outcomes and to be the go-to consulting partner, using insight-based strategic consultancy and transformative digital applications to deliver smarter market access solutions. PRMA Consultancy & PAI/heRo3 have an exceptional reputation with our clients for being thought leaders within market access, delivering excellence consistently. We work across the whole spectrum of development from pre-clinical through to launched products with a big focus on oncology, immunology, orphan drugs, and regenerative medicine.
We are looking for an Assistant Contracts Manager, who thrives on working in a fast paced environment!.
What you’ll do
- Supporting the VEA business units’ client and supplier contracts and digital applications agreements and to help ensure that we comply with all the necessary contractual and internal requirements
- Managing logins to client systems
- Working alongside the Legal & Compliance Manager to maintain and update all company policies and contractual arrangements across the business;
- Advising on and collating internal approvals prior to signature of contract;
- Managing a central VEA legal and compliance inbox, routing requests and enquiries to the correct recipients
- Additional contract coordination and management activities as required.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Master Services Agreement (MSA) & Statement of Work (SOW)
- First point of contact for all queries from clients or internal.
- Drafting of CDAs, SOWs and MSAs for 3rd party contractors.
- Assisting with SOW completion for team members.
- Processing MSAs onto CRM/SharePoint.
- Ensuring 3rd party contractor engagements follow the correct VEA and Group processes
- Managing contract approval and signature process.
- Ensuring projects being delivered, and services being purchased, are the subject of signed contracts.
- Coordinating use and output from a centralised Legal Inbox, channelling requests and enquiries to the appropriate recipient
- Ensuring correct contract templates are being used by team.
- Updating client sites on SharePoint with all templates, contracts, discounts and training requirements, logging the information.
- Keeping proposal templates up to date.
- Keeping database/tracker of all client systems and platforms and ensuring PRMA Consulting are compliant in our use of them, i.e. does each user require own account? Include tracking dates to ensure they are kept up to date.
- Ensuring PRMA Consulting’s information on client systems is accurate, up to date and selling our services where possible, i.e. Scientist Marketing platform/Ariba.
- SharePoint filing of all contracts once fully executed and updating of internal client and 3rd party contractor documentation logs.
- Proven experience as an administrator
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, friendly with a can-do attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- First-class administrative and organisational skills
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Quick learner with a flexible attitude
Curated from remote.co