Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: United States – Remote
Reprise is the leading enterprise-ready product experience platform that enables sales and marketing teams to control the narrative of their demo/product experiences without needing engineering involvement. With Reprise, teams can create immersive, lightweight experiences of the product’s key features, enabling customers to reach “wow” moments faster. Backed by ICONIQ Growth, Bain Capital Ventures, Accomplice VC, and Glasswing Ventures, Reprise is paving the way for full funnel product-led growth.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we’re entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators — our bias is to get things done. Our foundational principles are such that we believe we have an obligation to conduct our business in a way that advances social good.
Even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed below, please consider applying anyway. We will consider candidates that do not meet all of the listed requirements.
About the role:
We are looking for a versatile Administrative Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. At Reprise, this role is beyond the typical admin function and is considered a true-right hand thought partner to the Executive Assistant and leadership team. In addition to core admin duties, this is an exciting opportunity to leverage their administration career working in an early stage start-up. We’re looking for the right candidate who knows how to “gets things done” through proactive and productive interactions, excellent project management skills and knows how to have fun!
What you will be doing:
- Directly support the Executive Assistant with the management of expenses, travel, and leadership
- Lead projects while aligning with prioritization and demands
- Work closely with HR and own swag program and inventory/distribution
- Ability to coordinate travel accommodations around tight schedules and competing priorities
- Support the Executive Assistant with scheduling leadership calendars when needed
- Assist the Executive Assistant with planning group meetings, sales trainings, offsite sessions and professional outings efficiently and with ease
- Be a brand representative of Reprise
- 2+ years of administrative experience required
- Personable, professional and friendly – positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with follow-up and follow-through
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to execute with minimal direction
- Experience w/ Google Suite, Expense and Travel Tools, Researching, and Project Management tools
- A competitive salary for the market
- Early stage equity for all employees
- Open vacation policy
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- Long and short term disability
- The ability to work anywhere in the US – we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
In accordance with Reprise’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we have adopted a mandatory vaccination policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large, from infectious diseases such as COVID-19, that may be reduced by vaccinations.This policy complies with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable. As such, all employees, with the exception of those who have a medical or religious exemption, must show proof of vaccination within their first 30 days of employment with Reprise.
Curated from remote.co