Title: Administrative Assistant III – Vice President of United States Sales
Location: United States
Open to US Remote
Careers that Change Lives
We seek out and hire a diverse workforce at every level: We need fresh ideas and inclusive insights to continue to be an innovative industry leader that’s why we make it a point to seek out, attract and develop employees who are patient-centric, passionate, and who represent the same wide variety of life experiences as our patients.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provides general administrative support including preparing communications and maintaining schedules.
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; arranging meetings and conferences; Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor’s assignment.
- Administers inter-department or inter-unit programs or processes.
- Responsible for coordinating travel and submitting expenses for VP.
- Provide proactive administrative and program operations support to the leadership team as needed to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Attend leadership meetings as appropriate and represent leader as needed with stakeholders and their staff. Serving as technology lead for presentations and webinars.
- Prepare and coordinate the preparation of presentation materials for strategic plan, budget and other executive meetings, ensuring professional presentation, completeness and timeliness
- Use problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and managing other requests for information
- Track program and project status interacting with program leaders and project managers to ensure timely reporting
- Compile regular status reports from the team to the leaders; prepare and distribute regular operating reports and scorecards
- Performs various administrative duties including assisting with agendas, recording and distributing meeting minutes as needed. Maintains confidential records, files and report, Internet/Intranet research, setting up new hires, ordering supplies and equipment, product shipments, maintain organizational charts and email distribution lists
- Conference, offsite and internal event planning as needed including the set up for department routines such as, team meetings and other operating mechanism support as needed.
- Coordinate meetings to include Zoom, video-conferencing, conference calls, travel, location, catering, etc.
- Acts as an information resource on organizational policies and procedures
- Coordinate and initiate plans for the monthly/quarterly/annual meetings, as required, including agendas, meeting room reservations, food reservations, presentations, and other duties as assigned by the leaders or their designee
- Lead and coordinate special projects as directed
- Prepare expense reports, audit and approve direct report expense reports
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED with 4+ years of administrative support experience
Nice to Have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative to drive projects without direct supervision
- Team player
- Strong PowerPoint and moderate Excel skills
- Meeting coordination experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills