Advancement Manager (ProjectWise) – Remote, USA
Location: Remote, GA, US
Location: This position can be V-Connected/Remote or from a Bentley office in the US.
The Enterprise Sales Overlay team at Bentley is a global selection of subject matter experts who are responsible for developing, delivering, and exceeding key pipeline and revenue targets for our ProjectWise platform. With a focus on Bentley’s market-leading suite of Enterprise solutions, you will be joining one of the most dynamic teams helping to identify and engage strategic high-profile opportunities for Bentley.
As a member of the ESO team, this strategic role will see you fuel customer acquisition for Bentley’s enterprise solutions throughout North America. You will work in close collaboration with the Product Team, Industry & Regional Marketing, Regional Directors, and Account Managers to curate and execute your go-to-market plan, driving new Enterprise level opportunities to established verticals in new markets.
This position will report directly to the Senior Advancement Manager.
- Working in close collaboration with Regional Directors, Senior Account Managers, Industry, Regional & Product Marketing, and the Product Team to build, collaborate with and execute your go-to-market plan.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities from within the existing Bentley account management network and marketing-generated leads.
- Strategically target users through social networks, hosted webinars, events, email, phone, and meetings to understand their business challenges, identify opportunities and generate a qualified pipeline.
- Develop account, project, and contact target lists, prospecting strategies, and compelling value proposition messaging to support new business activities and meet key pipeline targets.
- Own early-stage opportunity engagement, influence c-level stakeholders, and create the compelling differentiating value proposition, objectives, objections, competitive landscape, etc before involving the AM to hand over the opportunity for them to coordinate with internal stakeholders throughout the Proof and Proposal stage.
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of BCDE (Bentley’s Common Data Environment) + ProjectWise for different industries eg. Energy vs Transportation and different customer types eg. Contractor vs Owner and different market segments eg. Design vs Construction, and quickly adapt and evolve value proposition messaging as the product portfolio rapidly grows and market feedback is received.
What You Bring to The Team:
- A target-driven, user-focused and dynamic individual with a hunter mentality is required.
- Experience working with ProjectWise required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development utilizing creative and innovative sales methodologies.
- Capable of working with and coaching large extended sales teams in selling the value of digital enterprise software.
- Solution sales experience underpinned by an operational and hands-on approach to business development.
- Excellent builder of high-quality rapport with colleagues and clients up to and including Executive Level.
- Proven experience in opportunity identification, pipeline development, and qualifying new SAAS product business.
- Dynamic presenting skills, Board-Level influencing experience, and exemplary customer service.
- Ability to understand industry drivers and the competitive landscape for Digital Construction Technology.
- An understanding of Common Data Environments.
- LinkedIn Social Selling Index in the top 10% for your current industry highly regarded.
- Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer. The role requires communication with managers, peers, and other colleagues of the company in person (on occasion), and by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling, and meeting functions.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participate in e-Verify / Right to Work Notice
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request.