Billing and Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and d, Poland.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Billing and Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our growing Finance team and be directly responsible for managing client invoicing, revenue recognition, and the collection of accounts receivable.
- Complete monthly client billing and manage accounts receivable.
- Work extensively with Treliant’s business units to ensure hours worked, billing details, and client invoices reflect accurate and correct information.
- Submit invoices to clients in a timely manner and in the format/channel each client requires.
- Set up new projects in Aderant based on specific terms in the statements of work.
- Work closely with SVP Finance to ensure pricing set up matches proposals.
- Follow-up with clients who are delinquent in their payments and escalate to the Chief Financial Officer, as needed.
- Perform revenue recognition calculations for each consulting engagement based upon its specific details
- Provide billing and revenue information as requested for the annual audit.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and reports.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of billing or similar work experience.
- Hands-on experience with Aderant strongly preferred.
- Clarity around the differences between Time & Materials’ vs. Fixed Fee’ consulting engagements.
- Knowledge of US GAAP requirements, especially around revenue recognition (ASC 606).
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and pivot tables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Strong organizational skills in combination with the ability to multitask on a number of simultaneous tasks.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team orientation for planning, time management, and collaboration in a remote environment.
- Proactive with a forward-thinking attitude.
- Works well with deadlines and time constraints.
Treliant offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefit package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible for incentive pay as well as a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and 401k plan.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to join the team at Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. Here at Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.