Care Coordinator – PAC
Job Locations Remote
Job ID 2022-14154
Category Customer Service Center
Min USD $17.00/Hr.
Max USD $22.00/Hr.
Be part of the changing landscape of healthcare. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Care Coordinator you will participate in the time sensitive collection of documentation required to manage patient cases of care from beginning to end. You will support the clinical nurses and ensure that patients are serviced in a timely manner, according to customer requirements.
In this Job, you will:
- Provide focused resolution, support, and information to patients, providers and clinical staff.
- Manage cases and requests for services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collect, verify, and confirm non-clinical information and escalate issues as needed.
This is the job for you if:
- You love helping people solve problems and resolve issues.
- You embrace values of accountability, consistency, engagement, empowerment, respect, and outstanding service.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a High School diploma (required).
- You have a minimum of two years of strong business operations, insurance, quality improvement, or healthcare operations experience.
- You have excellent oral and written communication, customer service, and problem solving skills.
- You are able to interact with all levels of management and a diverse healthcare customer base.
- You are able to work independently in a remote work environment.
- You are a caring team player who is willing to assist others and go the extra mile.
- You are proficient with basic Microsoft Office applications.
What we offer:
- Starting Pay for external hires is $17.00/hr + Incentive Bonus Opportunity. The pay range included in this posting reflects future growth / earning potential.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.