Genius Group is the world’s leading entrepreneur education company with 1.8 million students in 200 countries. We are developing a lifelong education system that spans from early learning, primary and secondary school, through to university, adult education and corporate training.
As part of the United Nations Global Compact, we are connecting students, teachers, leaders, entrepreneurs and change makers with the tools and global community they need to achieve positive, measurable impact towards the 17 United Nations Global Goals.
We believe that it is the entrepreneurs of the world who have the power to carry forth the transformational change necessary for the future. We are disrupting the education system with our GeniusU AI driven Edtech platform and a curriculum platform that prepares students of all ages and skill levels to be impactful change makers. Instead of training people to “get a job” as an employee, we show them how to forge their own path, ignite their own genius, and design the life of their dreams.
At Genius Group we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified chief of staff to work support our CEO and work closely with our executive team. From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Assist the CEO in driving strategic vision and mission objectives throughout the organization
- Build a relationship with the board of directors and facilitate the coordination of board meetings and activities
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders
- Ensure an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities is executed successfully
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 7+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Genius Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
Curated from remotive.io