Title: Communications Advisor
Location: United States – Remote – Full-Time
- Under minimal supervision plans, develops, implements and evaluates effective large communication efforts including strategy development, content determination, creative direction, research, writing, editing and validation.
- Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending.
- Coaches others in less senior positions.
- Candidate must be collaborative as partnering with the external and internal communications teams will be necessary to cohesively share FedEx messaging.
- Candidate should have experience reviewing/assessing industry trends to identify opportunities and make recommendations for disrupting the current news cycles.
- Candidate should also have extensive experience driving story idea development, working closely with traditional and online media to shape and control communications that are in line with business objectives, and advising/counseling executives accordingly.
- Crisis communications experience is a plus.
- Candidate should be comfortable recommending project budgets, forecasting anticipated budget spending, and coaching others in less senior positions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Five (5) years directly related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in institutional or corporate communications with an emphasis on communication planning/analysis and exposure to print and non-print media strategies.
- Ability to study complex data and broad business strategy and convert into practical, creative and effective communication strategies.
- Highly proficient analytical, problem-solving, organization, creativity, grammar, writing and human relations/relation management skills.
- Directly related advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.
- Directly related experience may offset degree requirements.
Domicile: This position will be domiciled anywhere in the U.S.
Application Criteria: To be considered, please upload a copy of your current resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire.
Colorado Residents Only Compensation: Monthly Salary $6486.2 – $9847.69
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Employee Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid Life and AD&D insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid sick leave; paid parental leave, paid vacation, and additional paid time off; geographic pay ranges; 401K with Company match and incentive bonus potential; sales incentive compensation for selling roles.