Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Cascade FinTech is looking for a Compliance Associate to join our amazing Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Compliance Department with a variety of payment compliance-related duties, which will include enrollment review, fraud review, collateral review, due diligence investigations, reporting, policy creation, implementation and updating, presentation and training, correspondence and other duties as needed
Responsibilities will include:
- Review marketing, legal and collateral requests as well as any other materials submitted to Compliance for review and Manage submission and approval process of marketing/advertising requests with relevant Issuing Banks and third parties
- Fully prepare and submit Due Diligences for bank-related vendors, products and clients
- Perform daily transaction monitoring and risk review
- Assist with AML (Anti-Money Laundering), OFAC compliance, and other BSA related areas including monitoring, investigation, and reporting on transaction activity and KYC reviews
- Prepare information for external audits and regulatory examinations
- Stay abreast on industry standards and developments in the areas of KYC, BSA/AML, and OFAC, and apply regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures to job responsibilities
- Perform research in support of compliance projects (e.g. program procedures, regulatory inquiries)
- Learn and maintain an in-depth understanding of all aspects of Cascade’s policies, procedures, and compliance standards, as well as laws and regulations that affect Cascade
- Review and support Manager with integration of compliance into policies and procedures to reduce risk
- Work closely with all business departments to support their compliance needs
- Educate employees about regulatory and legal requirements
- Coordinate and follow up on trainings assigned to employees
- May perform other duties as assigned by Manager
- Requires a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Needs to maintain independence and objectiveness in all duties performed while keeping a clean, secure, organized work area to ensure information remains confidential
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Excellent client and customer-facing communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within an organization
- Self-discipline in time management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and organization
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Works independently without direct supervision and/or guidance
- Resourceful and proactive in finding efficiencies and offering solutions supporting our compliance objectives
- Flexibility to support multiple business units and compliance efforts
- Collaborative and supportive when working with clients and departments and providing effective solutions and recommendations.
- Utilize technology where possible to create efficiencies in performing compliance activities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year related banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Some weekends on a rotating basis with the Compliance staff for reviewing and monitoring for fraud (typically ½ day each weekend day when assigned)
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Banking or Payments Program Management experience a plus
- Prepaid, Payments, and Banking BSA/AML/Compliance experience with a heavy emphasis on Compliance
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Las Vegas, but will consider remote for the right candidate.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock Options
We Power What FinTech Innovators Imagine.
Our mission is to empower our clients to launch the most innovative and inclusive payment products and services in the world. We will enable our clients to get their products into the market quickly with high-quality and easy-to-use API’s, mobile-first web designs, and smartphone applications. We will provide innovative technology through the Cascade Cloud and deliver best-in-class client services with a sense of warmth, individual pride, and company spirit.
- Accountability: Follow Up and Follow Through in everything we do.
- Quality: To go above and beyond, never compromising on quality, by continuously developing robust and secure products and services.
- Innovation: To leverage collective genius to empower innovation in everything we do.
- Service: To be obsessed with delivering success by best understanding and satisfying the needs of our clients.
- Integrity: To be honest, transparent, and committed to doing what is best for our clients and our company.
- Teamwork: Foster collaboration to achieve greatness and personal growth.
- Happiness: Paying for what you want should be easy. We view our role as not only making payment technology secure, easy, and accessible for our clients but in helping their customers get what they want when they want it. In short, we want to make everyone who comes in contact with our products and services happy…Every. Single. Time.
Location: US Locations Only
Curated from remote.co