Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6)
Are you looking to join an ambitious technology startup and build your content marketing career? Do you want to be part of a fast paced, focused environment and have a real impact on your company’s future? Do you want to market an innovative product created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective product that drives our customer’s employee performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change the way performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To achieve this we need to add to our amazing team…that’s where you come in!
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for owning our blog, organic search strategy and nurture campaigns. You’ll support all our marketing initiatives with content like event materials, emails, ad copy, video scripts, landing pages and more. You’ll manage the editorial process, including a small team of contract writers. Lastly you’ll be one of the creative leaders in the organization responsible for translating our positioning and product into relevant messaging.
The best candidates will be excited about being a utility player, working across many mediums, stretching their skills while also bringing deeper experience in writing that converts. They will be independent, self-motivated, and have a history of figuring things out and working through difficult problems on their own.
The position is an opportunity to lead all content generation and work closely with the Director of Marketing to set strategy and drive the continued growth of PerformYard. Click this link to learn more about our SaaS platform: https://performyard.com.
- Translate a deep understanding of our customers, product, and positioning into content and messaging that converts.
- Create exceptional content across format, including digital, print, events, direct marketing, support documents, website, and more.
- Communicate across mediums including writing, graphics, video, slides, etc.
- Stay focused on the relationship between our content and revenue. You should feel comfortable creating content for the purpose of driving metrics.
- Own our organic search strategy.
- Own the content execution across the organization including editorial process and management of writers.
- Be a creative leader at the organization and defender of our style, voice and messaging.
- 1-3 years of content marketing experience
- A portfolio of work
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Experience copywriting and creating web pages
- Project management experience and managing other writers
- Writing B2B SaaS content
- Writing for search
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
Salary is competitive and based on experience. Health benefits, HSA, 401k, and PTO are also included.
Curated from weworkremotely.com