REMOTE Copywriter III (86320-1)
location Culver City, California, USA
56.04 USD – 56.04 USD/hour
$56.05HR (Depending on Experience)
REMOTE – Must Work PST
3 Month Contract
About Amazon Music New Projects
The Amazon New Projects team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world spanning our music apps web player and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
New Projects is looking for a multi-disciplined freelance marketing copywriter to support the content marketing brand and education teams as we prepare to launch a new product. Reporting to the head of content marketing the writer will be responsible for writing consumer-facing materials including but not limited to: articles video scripts product descriptions FAQs emails notifications and guidebooks.
New Projects is developing new category-defining brands to attract a diverse consumer base of 18-34-year-olds and requires a deadline-driven process-oriented writer capable of mirroring a well-defined tone of voice across multiple surfaces. The ideal writer has a strong grasp of popular culture and music thrives in ambiguity and is comfortable in a start-up atmosphere where one day you’re writing blog posts and newsletters and the next helping create assets for celebrity artists. This role is ideal for an organized self-starter capable of working autonomously while being part of an energetic fast-paced team with frequent deadlines.
- Create engaging stories to be shared across our surfaces
- Responsible for writing consumer-facing materials including but not limited to: articles video scripts product descriptions FAQs emails notifications and guidebooks
- Helping review edit and write content for cross-functional teams
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Bachelors degree in English Journalism Advertising Communications or equivalent experience
- 4 years experience copy-writing preferably for a publication or a global company
- Creativity is highly encouraged experience creating a variety of different types and styles of stories
- Demonstrated success creating high-impact copy including stories branding and presentations
- Experience working closely with a marketing PR or internal communications team
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams and balancing competing workloads
- An effective multi-tasker who navigates a fast-paced environment with efficiency
- Familiarity with CMS publishing systems and project management tools
- Familiarity with the livestreaming and social media landscapes
- Experience working closely with a marketing, PR, or internal communications team
- CMS / website publishing experience
- Strong, customer-focused thinking
Bilingual Spanish, Content Writing, copywriting, Creativity, Self Starter, Livestreaming, Social Media, CMS/Website Publishing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Writing experience across multiple disciplines and content
- Someone who owned a project or was in a leadership role
- Someone who can adapt their voice to the brand and has proven capability with another brand brand specific writing included in portfolio
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Curated from remote.co