Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: United States – Remote – Full-Time
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling customer telephone calls, both incoming and out-going as well as communication through fax, email, and mail. Incumbent is responsible for establishing the means by which an account will be paid, recommending an available payment plan or discount to the caller, if applicable, as well as answering any concerns or questions regarding the patient’s bill and charges.
- Handle both inbound and Outbound phone calls
- Processing patient payments over-the-phone as appropriate.
- Reviewing accounts and answering any patient questions
- Handling patient account disputes
- Speaking with insurance companies
- Handling an escalated AR
- Identifying any trends that may be found with patient accounts
- Assisting with escalated calls on a peer to peer basis
- Research accounts for updated address information and correct accounts appropriately
- Responsible for an AR of aged-accounts with open patient balances greater than $1,000.00
- Identifying accounts that would qualify for collections
- Tracking accounts for consistent payments
- Identify those accounts that may qualify for bad-debt placements
- Handle other projects as needed
- High school diploma/GED
- 1 year customer service experience
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical billing processes/or health care billing guidelines is strongly preferred.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday