In this day and age, creating the optimal customer experience is the most influential focus of any business in any industry. That’s why at Jebbit, we’re focused not only on delivering that AMAZING customer experience to our own customers, but also building a platform that allows our customers around the world to do the same with their own Customer Relationships and Digital Experiences.
As an Onboarding Associate at Jebbit, you will be a key player in ensuring the success and happiness of our customers as they get started in their partnership with Jebbit. You will be the customer’s main point of contact for the first 90 days. You will be responsible for training customers in the platform, consulting on how to bring their strategy to life in their experiences, advising on best practices and providing recommendations. The Onboarding Associate is the owner and facilitator of all the sessions within the first 90 days. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the onboarding experience, has great project management skills, can become an expert in the product and has experience working with global companies. You will be coordinating with both the decision maker and platform owners to drive clear value of the platform.
- Serve as the main point of contact with the client for the first 90 days of the partnership.
- Train new clients in the platform to make sure they are set up for success to leverage the platform in a self-service capacity post-90 days.
- Adapt and advise clients on how to best use their onboarding program to get the most value out of it. Recommend to clients how to use their consultation hours in order to get the most bang for their buck.
- Provide strategic guidance and best practices to clients to ensure they are setting themselves up to hit their business objectives. Your strategic guidance is both Jebbit platform specific, but also showing customers how Jebbit fits within their bigger Marketing strategy.
- Help facilitate the introduction of the client to the Jebbit’s engineering team for any integration and tagging implementation.
- Work with both the client and internal Jebbit teams to diagnose any experience or platform related issues.
- Monitor the client onboarding health score across a cohort of customers to ensure we are getting clients to value realization within the first 90 days.
- You will work closely with Product and Engineering to bring bugs, feature requests, and new technical opportunities to the table. You are responsible for advocating for your customers needs and identifying ways to continuously improve the Jebbit platform.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Manager and Account Executive on client strategy and help identify new opportunities within the account.
Were Looking For People Who Have:
- Experience: You have at least 2-3 years of customer onboarding experience and/or customer support experience and looking to make a move to an onboarding role.
- Excellent Communicator: Clear and articulate communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate Jebbit’s value at both a macro and micro level.
- Project Management Skills: Able to manage and build relationships with customers while leading them through the onboarding process and driving outcomes on time.
- Marketing Savviness: High marketing IQ and the ability to consult with customers on high level marketing strategy.
- Problem Solver: Able to clearly identify a problem, propose a solution, and resolve the issue.
- Determination: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- People Person: You have strong interpersonal skills and strive to maintain relationships with your customers and colleagues. You have a strong presence in meetings, on calls, etc.
- Adaptable: Adaptability and resilience to thrive amidst the frequent changes of a startup.
- A True Team Player: You will need to work cross departmentally and be the voice of the customer. It is crucial you can lead others towards a common goal, strategize with leadership and build strong relationships with champions in accounts to ensure adoption and success with Jebbit.
Compensation & Benefits:
Jebbit offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with anticipated duties and responsibilities. Onboarding Associates may also be offered a bonus structure based on performance relative to personal and/or team goals. Benefits include flexible vacation, 401k, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 12 weeks paid parental leave, wellness stipend, and college loan refinancing.
Jebbit is all about Culture Add, not Culture Fit. We know we serve our customers better when we involve as many different perspectives in our problem solving process as we can. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity amongst our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curated from remotive.io