FocusKPI is looking for a Data Engineer to work for our client.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: Contract-to-hire position
- Design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data across a number of platforms including Data Warehouse and real-time systems.
- Developing strong subject matter expertise and manage the SLAs for those data pipelines.
- Set up and improve BI tooling and platforms to help the team create dynamic tools and reporting.
- Partnering with Data Scientists and business partners to develop internal data products to improve operational efficiencies organizationally.
- Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
- Use your expert coding skills across a number of languages like SQL, Python and Java to support analysts and data scientists
- Collaborate with multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, with a focus on data warehouse technologies, data pipelines and BI tooling.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, Java, Python and of relational database systems and concepts.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Strong knowledge of data architectures and data modeling and data infrastructure ecosystem.
- Experience with enterprise business systems such as Salesforce, Marketo, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience with ETL pipeline tools like Airflow, and with code version control systems like Git.
- The ability to communicate cross-functionally, derive requirements and architect shared datasets; ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences, including executives.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. That means being flexible and willing to jump in and do whatever it takes to be successful.
- Knowledge of batch and streaming data architectures
- Product mindset to understand business needs, and come up with scalable engineering solutions
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.
Curated from remotive.io