About The Internship
A client of Everest.Ltd is looking to hire Data Science Interns for their team. Their main responsibilities primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Typically they are supposed to be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a Bachelors degree in Computer Science
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
• S Apply now and work remotely at Everest.Ltd
Curated from remoteok.com