5 days ago
Director, Product Marketing at Chainalysis
Title: Director, Product Marketing
Location: Remote – USA
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
If you’re the type that likes to dismantle the status quo while reshaping global markets, we’d love to chat. The incredible customers of Chainalysis are shaping the future of finance, and we’re honored to give them clarity and insights to light their path. We’re looking for a natural and charismatic leader with B2B SaaS industry knowledge that loves product/strategic thinking from message to product requirements to GTM and everything in between. We need a clear and intelligent voice for Chainalysis in the constantly changing web3 market, a passionate market/customer advocate internally. Messaging, go-to-market, content, influencer influencing, industry luminary, all-around superstar. You’ll be in a high-visibility critical role reporting to our VP of product marketing.
Key traits: dynamic, authentic, respectful, engaging, articulate, humorous, succinct, respectable, genuine, driven, curious, honest.
You and your growing team will have broad responsibility for our comprehensive and rapidly expanding portfolio.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if
- You’ve mastered our portfolio and can be counted on to cleanly explain its value to a wide variety of audiences.
- You’ve streamlined and then driven wide adoption of our product launch process across all stakeholders.
- We’ve fully transitioned from product-based to solutions-oriented GTM motions.
- You’ve developed an SME-level grasp of our market to craft and drive messaging.
- You’ve created meaningful PMM relationships with R&D
- You’ve led a global team that has an emphasis on diversity and inclusion to drive the best thinking, outputs and results.
A background like this helps:
- Significant and impactful leadership experience in product marketing at a high-growth/pre-IPO B2B SaaS company.
- The technical depth required to understand how our products work and how customers derive value from them.
- A clear ability to articulate your ideas verbally and in writing while being able to help others do the same.
- Experience catering to financial services, government, and/or web3 audiences.
- Insatiable curiosity about the entire web3 ecosystem is required, but don’t worry we’re here to help you in the journey! We have certification programs and a learning development budget to ensure you have the resources needed to get up to speed.
## LI-DP1 ## LI-Remote
The base salary range for this role is $185,000 to $250,000 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.