Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Location: Remote – US
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service .
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Customer Success Key Account Manager is responsible for nurturing key and strategic customer relationships and acting as a sales enabler to drive re-purchase loyalty toward Nextiva equipment and services. By identifying customer requirements, maintaining knowledge of competing products/services and pricing structures/discounts, the Customer Success Key Account Manager determines the best solutions for strategic customers to achieve long term success and satisfaction. The role requires aptitude in building strong relationships with key customers including C-Suite level executives to sustain and grow business by striving for consistent delivery and surpassing expectations.
- Responsibility for strategic/key customer retention to alleviate customer churn
- Driving portfolio growth through cross sell/upsell and contract re-terms including achieving a monthly sales objective
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Achieving customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining long term relationships from the C-suite level down
- Identifying trends in issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicating them to management in measurable terms
- Maintaining accurate and current records of customer information in CRM
- Single point of contact for service activities and ensuring consistent and prompt communication
- Serving as an escalation point for issues impacting customer satisfaction and success and working with internal teams to drive resolution
- Conducting strategic business review meetings with customer including onsite at customer’s location
- Ensuring that Nextiva’s best practices and methodologies are adhered to on a consistent basis
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- 3-5+ years account management or customer service experience, ideally with a telecommunications, technology or SaaS company
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization preferred
- 2+ years of retention experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships at all organizational levels
- Effective people skills demonstrating empathy, adaptability, stress tolerance and tenacity
- Experience in Salesforce (and other CRM platforms) and diligence in maintaining client records
- Strong team player with initiative and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in interdepartmental collaboration and partnership to achieve customer satisfaction and success
- Proven competencies of effective and persuasive communication including patience, active listening, and problem analysis/solving skills
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.