Executive Assistant – Remote
Los Angeles, CA
job requisition id JR22-185
TrueCar is on a mission to revolutionize the way that consumers engage in the vehicle purchase and ownership experience. We’re building an end-to-end consumer journey that’s uplifting, empowering, and unrivaled in the marketplace, and we’re looking for the best and brightest to help us achieve our goals. We’re on the hunt for teammates who embrace challenge, relentlessly innovate, and reject the notion that ‘it can’t be done.’
TrueCar maintains a Dynamic Workplace, allowing employees to have their primary workstations at home, with office space in Santa Monica, CA and Austin, TX to be made available to individuals and teams to use as needed. Employees enjoy excellent benefits (100% employer-paid health/vision/dental premium, 401k with contribution matching, equity for eligible roles, etc.) as well as perks like monthly credits for at-home food delivery, internet/mobile phone service coverage and fitness expenses. In short, we care deeply about our teammates and build employee-centric programs that prove it.
About the Job:
The Executive Assistant role will primarily report and provide project management and executive administrative support to the CTO and will be embedded into the Technology function. This role will manage several ongoing and ad-hoc projects primarily in the Technology function, as well as Consumer and Product functions on an as needed basis. Additionally, this role will be responsible for delivering and coordinating engaging and effective meetings and events and provide ongoing executive administrative support to the Chief Consumer Officer and the Head of Product.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and project manage department-wide projects that focus on employee engagement (e.g. TrueCar’s internal Hackathon, Friday Forum, All Hands, various conferences and off-sites, Engineering blog and Engineering Brand Committee).
- Responsible for other special projects as needed with a high degree of collaboration across teams and functions.
- Create and design highly visible decks and other materials (e.g Board of Directors, NADA materials, etc.) collaborating directly with Senior Leadership on content, deliverables and deadlines. Provide unique, thoughtful and creative design and feedback on decks and materials to the senior leadership team.
- Plan and lead the execution of department-wide internal meetings, events and communications which include facilitating the creation of the agenda, decks and other applicable communications as well as driving the logistics for the meeting or event.
- Drive CTO & Tech Leadership meeting agendas, take notes, track action items and follow up/through to drive alignment and accountability with assigned owners.
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the Technology Senior Leadership and drive efficiencies and improvements to build capacity for the team.
- Research and present ideas to the senior leadership team on how to deliver more engaging meeting and event experiences to the assigned groups by collecting input from the internal technology, consumer and product team members at all levels and collaborating with other departments.
- Provide routine and complex administrative support to the Chief Technology Officer, Chief Consumer Officer, and the Head of Product primarily with calendar management, expense reporting, travel, meeting and offsite logistical support.
- Collaborate on and create exceptional written and verbal communications and materials for internal and external stakeholders, including board materials and internal company presentations.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of executive administrative support
- 5+ years of project management experience and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently to proactively identify daily priorities and a proven bias for action to complete tasks
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at the same time without losing track of priorities and important details
- Excellent people skills. Highly skilled at building rapport and collaborating with all levels of the organization from board members to individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to comfortably handle department-wide communications as well as 1-1 communications with clarity and effectiveness
- Highly skilled in anticipating people’s needs in pursuit of improving productivity and creating efficiencies through well thought out solutions and proactive actions
- Ability to work across multiple constituents at senior levels while ensuring there is clarity and priority to the work requested/to manage up with grace.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company
- Tech savvy. Proficiency in Google Suite tools and a strong ability to learn new technologies and tools, as needed
- Previous experience supporting a technology organization preferred
- Ability to create engaging Google Slide Decks or Powerpoint presentations desired
*** While this position is open to remote work through TrueCar’s Dynamic Workplace initiative, applicants may not reside in Colorado. Colorado candidates will be required to relocate. ***
Curated from remote.co