Founded in 2013, Confiant is the cybersecurity leader at protecting people from malicious ads online. We are ridding the digital world of malvertising with every bad ad we detect. Our first-of-its-kind technology makes it easy to see, block, and replace the unwanted ads that threaten people online, hurt brands reputation, and impact publishers revenue and resources. Confiant operates as a remote-first company, with half our team working from home in the NYC region and the rest of our team members living worldwide.
Confiant is hiring a Full Stack Engineer to support the continued expansion of our architecture. In this position, you will be responsible for building new features, supporting iterations on existing ones, as well as coming up with and implementing solutions to continue to scale our applications as our business continues on its rapid growth trajectory. Confiant was founded in New York, New York and is fully remote with team members worldwide.
About the Team
We are a small engineering team that works with bi-weekly sprints, fast code reviews and continuous deployments to answer our clients’ needs. Our tech stack evolves quickly to manage our growing scale and tackle the challenges we take on as a company. We look forward to welcoming new members to our team!
- Develop solutions to support the growing scale of our enterprise solution
- Build features that span through the full range of our applications and services
- Work closely with our product team and with your peers to design, develop and support web applications, APIs or backend services
- Write clean, well-documented code
- Write unit tests against your code, to be used in our CI workflow
- Experience working on high-scale web applications
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented or functional programming
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests to help maintain or improve our code coverage
Nice To Haves
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with C++
- Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL data modeling and query optimization
- Experience with Redis or similar in-memory store
- Experience with Chromium/CEF, Puppeteer and/or TAXII/Stix
- Experience with containerization (specifically Docker) would be a plus
- Experience with terraform or other infrastructure-through-code implementation would be a plus
- Comfortable with basic Linux server administration tasks
- Exposure to the AWS ecosystem (EC2, RDS, VPCs, networking…)
- A college degree in Computer Science (or comparable)
- Fully Remote & Distributed
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Option Plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Healthcare & Childcare FSA
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Sponsored Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contribution
- Enhanced and Extended Family Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Hours
Confiant is committed to diversity and inclusivity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, citizenship status, genetic information or any other protected classes.
We strongly encourage women, members of the BIPOC community, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, people with disabilities and people who are neurodivergent to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit www.confiant.com
Curated from remotive.io