Matlock, England, United Kingdom
Although this listing shows the United Kingdom as its primary location, we are interested in seeing applicants coming from all parts of the EMEA region, or any time zone in the proximity that overlaps with core hours in CET or BST time zones.
Human Made is a globally distributed* company that helps organisations drive customer engagement, reinforce brand value and improve operations with digital solutions powered by Altis, our WordPress digital experience platform.
Over the past 10+ years, we’ve helped brands such as TechCrunch, CapGemini and USA Today build and deliver their digital strategies, transforming the way people interact with some of the most visited websites in the world. We have deep expertise and investment in using WordPress as a tool to create large-scale platforms, websites, and applications that drive transformational business value.
We are looking for an experienced growth marketing professional to help us bring Altis DX to more businesses across the world. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, will be able to conceive and execute ideas capable of delivering business impact, and will be motivated by growth and exceeding targets.
We’re looking for someone to own end-to-end product and campaigns activity. This person will help write the next chapter of Altis’ exciting growth story.
As our first growth marketing hire, your primary responsibility will be to take Altis out to market, acquiring new customers and driving revenue. This is a commercially-focused role, and would suit someone able to think fast, iterate and make things happen. We’re at the beginning of an incredibly exciting time for Altis, and this role is going to be right at the heart of the story.
- Devise and deliver growth-focused campaigns and activities, in conjunction with leadership and wider marketing and sales teams
- Meeting and exceeding our growth targets
- Work with our product team to ensure we continue to evolve in a way that resonates with the market
- Develop a second-to-none understanding of our product, our target markets and how the two relate to each other
- Embrace experimentation, data-led reporting and iterative improvements
- Identify, develop and champion best performing channels and marketing activity to deliver results.
- Own our performance marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with teams across the business (particularly leadership, product, marketing and sales) to ensure growth initiatives are as impactful as possible
- Promote a culture of experimentation and entrepreneurial execution
- The ability to make things happen – we need someone that can strategise, execute and iterate to help achieve our growth goals
- Vision and passion for the tech space, and our place in it
- A willingness to try and learn from mistakes quickly
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication
- An up to date knowledge of digital marketing strategies
- A data-first approach, familiarity with analytics tools
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
- Demonstrable understanding of the ways in which growth marketing fuels the growth of a technology business
- A proven track record of delivering world-class growth marketing activity
- The ability to work in the exciting and challenging world of start-up tech
- An outcome-focused approach to work
- A growth mindset
- Data driven and committed to reporting and iterative improvement
- The ability to work in a remote environment
- 40,000 – 60,000
- Flexible working
- 52 weeks parental leave
- 35-day maximum holiday policy
- Sickness and carers leave
- Annual company retreat
- Conference and training budget
- Monthly remote working allowance
- Work wherever you want
- New computer when you need it
- New mobile phone after probation, and an upgrade every two years
- Office equipment when you need it after probation
Our Interview Process:
- Email interview: You will be sent a questionnaire (10-10 questions) and expected to submit your responses within a week of receiving it
- First introductory interview with the Director of Marketing
- Second interview with a panel and presentation of a task as assigned on the first call
- If successful, you will be contacted with an offer from the hiring manager for this role.
We strongly encourage you to submit an application if you think you meet the requirements, are familiar with Human Made, feel excited about joining the team, and last but not least, will put effort into making your application stand out by adding a well-written cover letter, and if possible, your most updated CV, which should include your career background and tasks/achievements that relate to this role.
*Human Made is a remote and globally distributed organization. However, due to the remote nature of our team, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply.
Curated from remote.co