Head of Customer Support (m/f/d)
Customer Support Customer Support
What’s the opportunity?
Came for the product, stayed for the customer support that’s what our customers often tell us.
At cargo.one our goal is to offer the best air cargo booking experience. We do that through a great product and great service to our customers and partners. When it comes to service, we follow Zappos’ school of thought: our goal is to deliver happiness.
From the very beginning, our goal has been to follow this approach and offer great service to our customers from the day one. As we look to scale the team, we’re looking for a passionate leader to take the reins, build the department holistically and make us a truly stellar service company.
Working in distributed teams, we are open to you being based in any country on this growing list.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a remote team of 6 across different European time zones.
- Hire, onboard and develop great talent.
- Coach and train the team to offer the best service to our customers.
- Build the team’s operating system: structure, workflows, processes and guidelines.
- Understand, leverage and communicate the rich data generated by support, working together with the Product and Airline Partnerships teams.
- Be forward-looking and proactively look for opportunities to reduce the number of support issues created.
- Be our customers’ champion and instill a culture of service across the whole organization.
- The rest, you tell us what else should a great Head of Customer Support do?
What you’ll need
- You read Delivering Happiness every morning for breakfast.
- You’ve demonstrated leadership in your career and have experience managing teams.
- You see working remotely successfully as a pioneering challenge which is constantly evolving.
- You’re passionate about software and people.
- You’ve got experience at fast-paced startups ideally in B2B.
- You are highly organized, have a good sense for numbers and keep a cool head in fast-moving environments.
- You have advanced skills in using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk).
- You’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and helping out. You also take care of the details without losing focus of the bigger picture.
- You have impeccable verbal and written English skills.
- Ideally, you’ve worked in customer support or success.
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you’ll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup.
What is so exciting about working in the air cargo industry?
Imagine a world without a Skyscanner or Kayak when trying to book your next holiday. That is exactly where the air cargo industry finds itself today. With the backing of internationally prominent investors, we are shaping the future of how the air cargo industry will work by providing a tech solution for a currently very manual and time intensive process for Airlines and Freight Forwarders to book air cargo, an industry which is worth almost $123bn. Our solution allows users to transparently and efficiently search for and book air cargo within seconds.
Curated from remote.co