7 days ago
HR Coordinator at Stride, Inc.
HR Coordinator (Remote)
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Requisition Number: HRCOO027886
Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
Stride is a community of passionate leaders. Whether teachers, engineers, curriculum writers, or financial managers whatever your expertise or role, we all work to empower futures through learning. And changing the trajectory of learning itself is one of our greatest missions. Join us in developing more effective ways to learn and helping learners build the skills and confidence they need to make their way forward in life.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting all aspects and functions of the Human Resources department. The HR Coordinator performs a wide range of duties within a framework set by HR Leadership to include confidential administrative, operational and project support.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Responds to employee, manager, and HR team requests and escalates issues as necessary
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external clients. Answers basic employee and candidate questions related to benefits, timesheets, time-off, and Company policies
- Helps facilitate full life cycle coordination of onboarding and off-boarding functions for all employees
- Maintains employee personnel files to ensure compliance.
- Maintains I-9 documents in accordance with federal policy
- Assists HR team with implementation of HR programs
- Provides administrative support to including things like invoices, purchase orders, employee verifications, and reporting requests
- Assist HR Team with data management of employees in HR information system (HRIS)
- Maintains utmost confidentiality at all times
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- MS 365 proficient
- Ability to clear required background check
- Three (3) years of Human Resources experience; associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is virtual and open to residents of the 50 states and Washington, D.C.
Compensation & Benefits: Stride, Inc. considers a person’s education, experience, and qualifications, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value when determining a new employee’s salary level. Salaries will differ based on these factors, the position’s level and expected contribution, and the employee’s benefits elections. Offers will typically be in the bottom half of the range.
- We anticipate this position will pay between $18.32 to $28.46 per hour. The upper end of this range is not likely to be offered, as an individual’s compensation can vary based on several factors. These factors include, but are not limited to, geographic location, experience, training, education, and local market conditions. Eligible employees may receive a bonus. Stride offers a robust benefits package for eligible employees that can include health benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is at-will as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the at-will nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.