*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you a HR expert with a passion for managing the employee life cycle?
Are you looking to be part of an extremely high performing digital business, operating market leading niches all over the world?
Have you successfully run and maintained a compliant and highly efficient HR unit?
Are you looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from your home and add enormous value to rapidly growing business?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
As we have a remote team based across the world, we are looking for an HR Manager with experience in multiple country’s employment law; UK, Bulgaria and Malta are preferable.
As a HR Manager with Finixio, you will play an important and key role in providing full-cycle HR support to one of our core business functions, owning the culture and values, employment law, talent management, development and more.
We boast a flawless HR record, stable People team, and plenty of systems and processes in place already. So this is a dream HR role; plenty of opportunity to add value and future proof the operation and help us scale, without walking into a pit of HR issues to solve.
- Provide comprehensive HR services to the key stakeholders and employees
- The day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide advice and coaching to managers on all employee matters including, organisational development, performance reviews, compensation and benefits, employee relations, etc
- Support HR processes and initiatives to continuously improve the service we offer.
- Running induction with new starters.
- Be part of an HR support team focused on providing the best employee experience in the industry for the function.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the UK, Bulgaria or Malta employment law requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- At least 5+ years experience in a similar position ideally gained within a fast-paced digital environment
- A Human Resources Management Degree (CIPD level 7 or greater is a must)
- Experience managing inter-company personnel transfers / TUPE would be beneficial
- A solid understanding of IR35
- Experience within the same or similar fast-paced online industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and credibility at all levels within the company
- Ability to think strategically and translate business needs into a people strategy
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver in a fully remote work environment
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Flexibility and problem solving skills are an absolute must
- Excellent communication skills especially in written and spoken English
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 60 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Department: Operations, Finance, People & HR
Remote status: Fully Remote