Summary: The Law and Policy Intern with the State Health Policy team will conduct a legal and regulatory scan in support of ASTHO’s Overdose Data to Action program.
- Utilizes legislative and regulatory tracking service to identify relevant laws relating to the opioid crisis and preventing overdose.
- Assists with the drafting of reports and/or blogposts relating to their research.
- Assists with other projects as assigned.
- Current law student or recent law graduate. Coursework in administrative law preferred. Experience or interest in working on public health related issues is strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, manage multiple projects a Apply now and work remotely at Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
Curated from remoteok.com