Legal Operations Project Manager
REMOTE UNITED STATES
BUSINESS ENABLEMENT LEGAL
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member’s pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
Hinge Health is seeking a Legal Operations Project Manager to join the Sr. Lead, Legal Operations. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated legal ops professional to join the market leader of Digital Health MSK services at a critical phase of the company’s growth. Working with the Head of Legal Operations, the position offers the opportunity to work day in and day out with a best-in-class Legal Ops function and a dedicated, talented and welcoming group of legal and compliance professionals.
As part of the Legal Ops team, the Legal Operations Project Manager will manage Legal team operations by creating, managing, and improving processes for the efficient delivery of legal services by the Legal team to stakeholders throughout the company. Duties will include managing strategic and high visibility projects, improving the use of legal technologies, improving workflows, developing process documentation and training. This position will also work cross-functionally across business teams and collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders to maximize the efficiency of the Legal team, create and execute plans to improve Legal Ops functionality and impact, and scale processes to support our Legal team and enterprise goals.
This position will report to the Sr. Lead, Legal Operations. A successful candidate must also be a team player, proactive, be able to prioritize effectively, and provide support for any general duties and projects. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to prioritize multiple high-importance activities while driving results.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Work cross-functionally in project managing key company-wide initiatives driven by our team, building and tracking project features, milestones, and dependencies
- Create processes and templates to organize projects, legal advice and document business processes
- Provide ongoing assistance to various legal functions, including product, commercial, employment and compliance as needed
- Build internal customer and stakeholders’ relationships to manage expectations and agree on clear goals, objectives, and timelines
- Build, manage and improve legal-self service resources
- Partner with stakeholders to identify opportunities, assess current state, streamline workflows and drive the use of technology and automation
- Build and maintain knowledge of critical legal systems and related workflows
- Assist with identifying scalable legal technology tools and implementing them
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- B.A. or B.S. degree and legal project management experience
- 2-3+ years experience in the areas of legal operations or project management, in-house or at a law firm preferred
- Able to develop project plans and timelines, align key stakeholders and drive project completion
- Experience breaking down processes and identifying key pain points to support business improvements
- Able to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Able to provide executive-level project management
- Proactive, resourceful and able to function independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication, research, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize effectively and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to prioritize multiple high-importance activities, driving results
- Able to cover a wide range and level of tasks – from thinking strategically to troubleshooting detail where needed
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job and taking on new responsibilities
- Exercise sound judgment, learn quickly and work well under time pressures
- Experience with legal technology:
- Experience working with a healthcare technology company
- Project Management Certification
- Legal e-billing software (Legal Tracker, Team Connect, Passport, SimpleLegal, Onnit)
- Contract lifecycle management or CLM (home-grown systems, Ironclad, Salesforce)
- Workflow automation ( Tonkean, checkbox)
- Knowledge management software
The range of base salary for the position is between $100,300 – $182,200, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. Today, Hinge Health is the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by 4 in 5 employers and nearly 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. We work with 900+ customers across every industry and the public sector including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey to give more than 20 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you.