Title: Marketing Front End Developer
Location: Remote – USA
As a part of the Marketing Operations team, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating the Abnormal marketing-facing websites. You will work closely with our Creative team to implement new designs, as well as with our Content Marketing team to make both front end and CMS updates.
Who you are:
- You’re a motivated developer who is excited to learn new technologies and push your skills to the next level.
- You love a good challenge and have exceptional problem solving skills.
- You’re a team player who communicates well with your teammates.
- You have a great attention to detail, ensuring a precise, polished, finished product.
What you’ll do:
- Develop efficient front end components based on designs from Creative
- Optimize/test site components for consistent usability across all major browsers and viewports
- Maintain brand standards throughout website and related products
- Add/update content, create new pages, and optimize existing content as needed
- Make CMS schema updates as needed to add new fields or functionality
Experience you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience working in a fast-paced agile development environment (experience in marketing or agency work is preferred)
- Experience utilizing frameworks such as React, NextJS, GraphQL and Tailwind
- Experience in implementing designs from platforms such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience in SEO and mobile optimized development
- Experience in working within CMS platforms (Craft CMS experience is a huge plus)
More About Abnormal Security:
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t — advanced attacks that have never been seen before — and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco,CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT.
Our company is growing – we’re on the Forbes AI 50, selected as a Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor, and our customer base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Curated from remote.co