Marketing Graphic Designer
United States GX
Our rapidly growing company is looking for a talented and driven graphic designer to execute all design needs – digital and otherwise.
This role requires an ambitious and creative individual, who can collaborate to build best-in-class design. This is a brand-new role and brings a real opportunity to contribute and shape our marketing output.
We anticipate that the suitable candidate will bring 4+ years’ experience producing compelling B2B creative.
This is an exciting time to be at Global Expansion. This is your opportunity to join a high-performing marketing team who challenge the status quo and are disrupting the industry. .This role is perfect for a graphic designer ready for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly growing company.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Develop basic U/X wireframes
- Chooses graphics, clip art, and stock photography, as appropriate; may enhance choices with illustrations
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, branding guidelines and budget restrictions
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Work closely with copywriters, paid media strategist and content manager to produce effective designs
- Prepare first drafts, storyboards or wireframes and present ideas/designs for review to appropriate stakeholders
- Modify concepts or designs based on feedback from stakeholders
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Be the brand police
- Prepare digital files and/or print orders upon notification of final approval
- Lead promotional product acquisition
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Expert in the Adobe Suite of design software and other graphic technologies
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Ability to work independently on an assignment
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
WHAT WE WILL GIVE BACK
- Great salary and benefits Highly competitive salaries! We get enterprise-class benefits through ADP. 401K with company match.
- Great people We only hire the best. That means you’re working with the best.
- Great culture we have happy employees and we do what it takes to keep it that way.