Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The Media Operations Excellence Director (Americas) is a business design, integration and enterprise transformation expert working as part of the global Media SL Operations team. The role will partner with the Regional Media COO and CEO to support the connection of our markets across the Americas, and realise the implementation of a common Media Operating Model in the region. This includes the priority implementation of new Media platforms, products and technologies. The role will be responsible for optimising and delivering the new business model design, the Media SL OD blueprint, and our commercial and operational improvement initiatives with our Americas markets.
The Media Operations Excellence Director will support our Americas market to plan for and deliver operational and performance improvement, through the application of design thinking, organisational design and process reengineering activities. This role will support in a range of global operational initiatives and creation of supporting narrative for senior stakeholder engagement. These initiatives will be centred around the multi-year strategic interventions and evolution towards a common global Media SL operating model. Working in collaboration with our in-market experts and leadership, this role will support the upskilling of leadership and operations capability in our market and proactively share knowledge, tools and experiences gained in market. The role will bring the range of skills to develop solutions and business designs that enhance or advance our markets performance, working in partnership with our Technology teams throughout. The role will form part of the Media Service Line (SL) Media Operations Excellence team engaging with market COOs, Media CEOS, operational leaders and teams. Being a brilliant team player is critical for success, showing assertiveness to senior leaders in the Americas region to challenge on alignment to the overall dentsu Media strategy and equally advocate for the needs of the Americas Media teams in global Media SL design conversations.
- Build strong relationships and engage with business leadership and other key stakeholders to drive transformational change and continuous improvement
- Understand the business operating vision and performance improvement goals including pace of progress and be able to translate this into impactful process, people and technology recommendations and delivery in the markets
- Define our Media services operating blueprints (Programmatic, TV, Paid Social etc), to assist in the delivery of consistency and the highest quality service across all our markets
- Collaborate with the regional Media Process leads the delivery of the Media SL new business model, maintaining global design integrity as solutions and business improvements are developed and rolled out in the markets
- Bring deep understanding of our technology and solution roadmap, the operational improvement plans and changes across our Media SL markets so that we can create a connected and consistent design which is appropriate for all markets, regardless of maturity
- Support the multi-year planning for Media Operations solutions including market target end-state design, strategic intervention sequencing and business modelling to deliver business outcomes
- Drive the upskilling and building of operations and delivery excellence capability in our markets
- Lead on behalf of Media the input into dentsu International design and planning for the integrated Global Delivery Network, representing the strategic sourcing, location and operating model for right-sourcing in collaboration with our markets
- Work independently with the markets to conduct process & organisational analysis, including value stream mapping, spans and layer assessment and cost analysis
- Bring a creative customer centric problem-solving mindset to develop solutions for our local markets in a way that are globally scalable
- Facilitate process-led workshops and working sessions with local stakeholders to validate and prioritise opportunities and design end-to-end process solutions that drive business outcomes
- Execute Management system improvement and change management plans including visual management, performance dialogues and, KPI design and implementation
- Identify key process and business metrics and appropriate targets (local market) and inform the governance model to ensure compliance and continuous improvement across dentsu
- To provide direct and indirect leadership to the Media Operations team in relation to our global Media Operations improvement projects with markets and global clients
- Support the build of a culture of operations excellence in markets and across the region that can enable sustainable performance improvement and results
- 8+ years of relevant experience in operational transformation and enterprise operating model design
- Experience technical skills in operational excellence, enterprise architecture design, business technology re-platforming, and organisational change
- Professional technology, process and design thinking qualification is preferred but not necessary
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of an organisation from Global C-suite to practitioners, both in written and verbal communication with a high degree of emotional intelligence and strong story-telling capabilities
- Proven experience in navigating complex matrixed and global media organisations
- Proven experience of working in conjunction with a global HQ across multiple markets and timezones
- Proven experience in leading transformation and change across multiple markets
- Proven experience of leading technology enabled digital transformations
- Proven experience in user centric design, process optimisation and technology change within a multi-location operating model
- Proven experience and knowledge of using analytical and Lean tools like flow charts, Pareto charts, cause and effect diagrams, root cause analysis and value stream mapping
- Proven experience in shaping integrated business model designs with an understanding of a technology, people and process components
- Proven experience of supporting a business transition from a transformation programme to BAU continuous improvement with global and local ownership
- Proven ability to operate in a constant state of change, adapting style, approach and delivery to drive to business outcomes in a pragmatic manner
- Proven ability to think innovatively in developing and executing change
- Proven ability in promoting collaboration within and across teams and good presentation skills
--- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.”
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the Company) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Curated from remotive.io