Time zones: GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), CVT (UTC -1), WAT (UTC +1), SAST (UTC +2)
The Giving Block is a venture capital-backed company that makes it easy for nonprofits to accept donations in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, while offering donors a more tax-efficient way to support their favorite projects. We are the market-leading provider and work with over 1300 nonprofits, including large organizations like United Way Worldwide and the American Cancer Society. We are well on our way to raising over $100 million in crypto donations for our clients and will continue to grow rapidly in 2022. Since March 2022, The Giving Block is a Shift4 company that operates independently.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations as easy as paying by credit card. Help us empower nonprofits around the world with the ability to accept cryptocurrency donations to unlock an exciting new wave of funding and accelerate their missions!
We have more projects on our roadmap than ever before and are ramping up our development and testing efforts once again. Now we are looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join one of our development teams and drive manual testing. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in the quality assurance of our core technology and its integrations with non-profit organizations, industry-leading crypto products, and our ecosystem partners. We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive, and energetic individual. We expect you to help us build transparent testing processes, coordinate and drive sprint development within your team, and ensure good quality in our releases.
Here are some examples of the work you will do on a daily basis:
- Manual functional and integration testing of web applications and services.
- Designing and executing test cases in TestRail.
- Working with the product manager and development team to define acceptance criteria for Stories.
- Ongoing testing of new functionality during sprint development.
- Smoke and regression testing during release of new versions.
- Coordinating releases from a quality assurance perspective.
- Reporting of bugs.
- Assist with reproduction and coordination of support incidents.
- At least 3 years of experience in manual testing of web applications
- Deep understanding of SDLC
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Experience in testing Web interfaces, REST API and SOAP
- Understanding of HTTP (S), JSON, XML
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Jira (or similar task tracker)
- Self-driven, proactive and good communication skills
- International work and communication experience
- Written and spoken English: upper intermediate level
- Experience of work with fully-remote teams
What we offer
- Competitive compensation (salary, benefits, etc.)
- Three weeks of paid vacation and 10+ company-wide holidays
- Flexible work location and hours (fully remote)
- Company issued laptop and equipment
- We work with agile methodologies without unnecessary bureaucracy
We’re building the future of giving. Join us in creating positive change through innovative technology!
Curated from weworkremotely.com