We are seeking a People Operations Lead to join our rapidly growing team of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and engineers. We are building the Subspace Network, a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain that scales far beyond existing designs. Subspace is based on original research funded by the US National Science Foundation and will be launching as a parachain on the Polkadot Network early next year. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a globally distributed team. To learn more, visit our website and read the technical whitepaper.
As People Operations Lead you will primarily be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at Subspace Labs. You will also act as a champion for the broader community culture of the Subspace Network, helping to define and promote our core values of decentralization, inclusiveness, and fairness. You will ultimately be responsible for all human resources related activities, supporting the executive team and allowing the company to develop and grow quickly.
- Lead efforts to attract talented candidates through outreach with leading blockchain and cryptocurrency communities and research universities.
- Identify, create, and maintain position descriptions and postings across a variety of job boards and social media channels.
- Identify and source quality candidates directly through existing job seeker networks, and indirectly through partnered recruiting firms.
- Build and manage candidate pipelines in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Take ownership of employee and contractor onboarding, payroll, benefits and records management.
- Help define the broader community outreach strategy while planning and managing events such as off-sites and community conferences
- Maintain a sense of inclusiveness and belonging for remote employees and contractors
- Work hand-in-hand with the CEO and counsel to ensure we remain within legal and regulatory compliance for all people related matters.
- Establish and maintain all company policies related to people.
- Assist with planning and strategy related to hiring and community growth.
- Prior experience at an early stage technology startup, ideally as an early hire or founding team member, ideally in the FinTech, RegTech, or Crypto industries.
- Familiarity and experience with the current blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape.
- A background in human resources, recruiting, or community management.
Nice to Have
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and Web3 technologies
- Experience with Gusto, Lever, Notion, Angel.co and LinkedIn recruiting
- Experience attracting talent through channels such as Twitter and Discord
- Experience working with and nurturing a remote, international team of employees and contractors
- Experience with software engineering, smart contract development, or the theoretical underpinning of blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
- Work from anywhere within Continental US time zones.
- A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the Subspace Network and grow into a long term leadership role at Subspace Labs.
Curated from remotive.io