When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to supercharge their digital transformation with the power of cloud and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are looking for a Portfolio Solutioning Architect in our DevOps & Automation offering area, responsible for growing our business by working closely with Sales and Delivery teams to bring the best Nordcloud has to offer into the hands of our clients. The DevOps & Automation offering is on a mission to let our clients leverage the full potential of the cloud to optimize their time to value and operations.
Your daily work:
- You lead or contribute to solutioning complex client challenges utilizing your deep knowledge of DevOps & Automation across all hyperscalers.
- You write crisp proposals which explain the value Nordcloud offers in clear language.
- You give inspiring pitches in front of clients and actively listen for their wants & needs.
- You work with our practice & product leaders to identify the right tailoring and extension of their content for market success.
- You proactively support our offering & product leaders in setting roadmap priorities.
- You kick-start and coach our delivery teams in key engagements to follow through on our value promise.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Several years of experience in contributing to complex proposals and presenting to clients, from early stages to closing. You apply a challenger approach to solution sales in order to initiate and lead customer dialogue with business and IT stakeholders.
- Several years of hands-on, cloud-focused experience in one or more of the following areas:
- CI/CD technologies,
- Observability & monitoring technologies, or
- automation technologies.
- Expertise in Infrastructure as Code.
- An understanding and passion for increasing and sharing the knowledge of modern cloud-native technologies and how they can empower DevOps teams.
- Be fluent in discussing Agile methods & frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, and Kanban, and how to unlock value through automation.
- Are trusted by your customers to deliver what you promise and provide valuable insight and solutions that have an impact on their business.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Be a team player and target-oriented.
- Structured and analytical way of working.
- Excellent communication skills in English and readiness to travel (subject to covid).
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position in developing new business and driving productized services for our DevOps & Automation offering
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals. We grow together in our learning community!
- We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 20 different offices in 10 European countries, friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities.
- We are continuously developing our business – which means were not stuck with the attitude of doing things as theyve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Wide range of benefits like private health care, certificates paid, wellness & public transportation benefits, high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in mind!
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. Its a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartners Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
Curated from remotive.io