8 days ago
Pre-Sales Data Entry Specialist at SmartRecruiters
Pre-Sales Data Entry Specialist (Remote)
United States (Remote)
The mission of our team is simple: The single most important thing this team can do is prepare the Pre-Sales organization to position capabilities that organizations must have, in order to achieve hiring success. The Demo Innovation Team (Q-Unit) is responsible to ensure the Pre-Sales field team is always performing at its highest potential.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Data Entry Specialist to join our Presales Q-Unit team. The primary role of the Data Entry Specialist will be to enter data from a source document into a demo environment, verify entries for accuracy and completeness, and perform audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures.
The ideal candidate will have experience in data entry and be comfortable working with demo environments.
What you’ll deliver:
- Enter data from a source document into a demo environment
- Verify entries for accuracy and completeness
- Perform audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Work closely with Demo Data Engineers and other Pre-Sales team members on Pre-Sales initiatives
- May convert data from one system to another
- May work with stand-alone systems or Enterprise-wide tools supporting activities for creating demo assets for Pre-Sales
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- Solid track record participating in projects with tight deadlines and incomplete information in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and prioritize your work and work independently and within a team understanding that we are a remote first company
- An enthusiastic and active contributor and collaborator with a team of experienced colleagues
- Adaptable, highly tolerant of change
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in data entry
- Comfortable working with demo environments (basic knowledge of coding is a plus)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but not required
- Fast learner