Title: Product Manager
Are you ready for a new way of working? Automox is launching organizations into the future with cloud-native IT operations. By ditching clunky legacy tools and automating soul-crushing manual tasks, IT admins can get back to more exciting, strategic work. Behind our effortlessly modern platform is a group of builders, innovators, and entrepreneurial thinkers breaking the status quoand having a lot of fun doing it. Our award winning culture, values, and community are shaped by real people doing really extraordinary work.
Ditch your daily commute, say goodbye to the typical nine-to-five, and embrace a new way of working at Automox.
Automox is seeking a seasoned Product Manager to drive translating ideas into strategy and features. You will be following product development from start to finish and working cross-functionally with the rest of the business to ensure highly successful feature launches.
Successful candidates will collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing/Sales, and customers to identify, build, and deliver the right features that will delight our customers and energize our teams. You will own features from concept through delivery, seeking customer input as much as possible throughout development. Independence and a willingness to find the best solution for the problem or opportunity are core to this role.
WHAT YOUR WEEK WILL LOOK LIKE
- Help Automox drive positive product experiences that deliver value quickly and delight customers
- Own complex and innovative features from concept to release, setting specific requirements and direction
- Work to streamline conversions, user behaviors, and ease of use
- Team up with the rest of product management to turn the roadmap into a sprint plan, while surfacing areas to improve the product, process, and experience
- Seek and integrate feedback from internal teams, including marketing, sales, and engineering
- Work closely with other product managers to prioritize features and improvements against the Automox roadmap and vision
- Conduct empathy and feedback interviews with customers, prospects, and the wider community to glean insights and new feature ideas
- Own the feedback loop for your features, driving problem and solution validation and fast iteration into requirements
- Independently drive new programs around customer engagement or process improvements for our team
- Are a rockstar product manager who’s delivered multiple major initiatives in your career
- Like a fast-paced environment with room to run
- Love being a part of a cross-functional team focused on executing key features in the product
- Enjoy communicating across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Can easily flow between customers, developers, designers, and executives
- Are a strategic and analytical thinker, with the ability to consider multiple approaches to solve problems and apply a system to select the best one for the situation
- Use data to help define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Have an intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and a positive approach to your work
- Have some serious emoji-wielding skills with Slack, you’re never the Reply-All-er in company emails, and all your world domination plans can be easily found in Confluence or Jira.
- Dig cool swag
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Delivered patch management, security, or endpoint products. Or have studied those products enough to be dangerous.
- Startup experience with SaaS products that are rocketing into new markets
- Experience with Agile and Scrum practices and feel comfortable working with them
- Created a roadmap or ten in ProductBoard
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $115,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox is the cloud-native IT operations platform for modern organizations. Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef. It makes it easy to keep every endpoint automatically configured, patched, and secured anywhere in the world. The future of IT Operations is cloud-native and right now. Will you join us?