We’re looking for a Product Manager to help us deliver on our bold mission. If you want to be at the forefront of changing the way healthcare is delivered… if you’ve geeked out on the possibilities of how the storm of new virtual care delivery models can transform the way patients receive care… if you’re looking for an opportunity to build world-class enterprise grade technology products… then this is the job for you!
What will you be doing?
You’ll be responsible for partnering with our product management, device operations, engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to help shape and drive the roadmap for our patient experience. As the voice of the user champion, you’ll take lead on representing our patients in day-to-day decisions made at the engineering and delivery levels. Once launched, you’ll be equally passionate about enabling our client-facing teams to communicate these exciting new capabilities to customers.
Who are we looking for?
A strong, proactive individual with a bias for action and a passion for solving complex problems.
We value Product Managers who want to truly understand our customers, as well as sit with designers and engineers to dig into the details as owners of their specific product/feature.
Someone who has an innate ability to understand complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality products.
Is this job for you? It could be, if:
You can be hands-on. All of us contribute as individuals. Yes, as Product Management we craft product strategy and define roadmaps. We also roll up our sleeves and get in the trenches with our design, engineering, and customer teams.
You’re comfortable in a high growth environment. We’ve grown >40% in the last 6 months and have aggressive goals ahead. Our team is constantly adapting as we scale and tackle new challenges.
You thrive on growth. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-growing market on major business challenges. You’ll have the support of passionate, experienced co-workers, but our biggest challenges lie ahead of us. You’ll play a key role in finding and delivering answers.
If you’re a decisive, self-directed problem solver who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment and is up for the challenge of working with the best product team in the world, then we want to talk to you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities
You will own execution of key initiatives on our product roadmap for our patient experience. You will collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders, prioritize the product backlog, define product requirements, review and ensure alignment with technical teams, drive requirements through to production release, and ensure smooth post-release communications and product launches.
- Partner with product leadership and other product managers on product initiatives on the roadmap
- Collaborate with our client-facing teams to understand and validate new enhancement requests from clients
- Seek user feedback to uncover new needs, gain deeper insights into new requests, and solicit feedback on recently released enhancements
- Prioritize and document requirements for upcoming releases
- Collaborate with our highly creative design and engineering teams to reach the best possible version of a feature or enhancement to bring to market
- Be the voice of the customer within the engineering team, clearly articulating user needs and customer goals, ensuring technical solutions map back to solving a user problem or job
- Actively work with the team to decompose epics/features into user stories that are granular enough for the team to estimate and work on
- Develop and document acceptance criteria for stories/epics to ensure they can be accepted, and validate that developed stories/epics meet their acceptance criteria
- Participate in relevant agile and product development ceremonies
- Be the expert and go-to person for your initiatives. Educate users and internal stakeholders on new features and enhancements, and create and/or contribute to relevant internal and external communications
- Support all product management team activities
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must be a collaborative individual with a strong sense of urgency, and a performance-based track record of accomplishments. A self-starter with a proclivity toward action as well as the flexibility to adapt to new priorities. This job requires a strong team player, someone comfortable partnering across functions and levels, including the senior leaders within the company.
- 3+ years of proven product management experience, especially in enterprise B2B setting. You must have been in an actual Product Manager role responsible for defining and shipping actual products
- Experience with hardware based commercial products, IoT devices, medical devices, connected or fully integrated devices, or for a device manufacturer highly desired
- Proven track record of shipping products
- Obsessive emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement
- Ability to hold your own in usability and user experience discussions with the Design team and technical discussions with Engineering
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, translate to user and customer implications, manage trade-offs, and facilitate decision-making
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks with varying degrees of priority in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Able to work autonomously with minimal daily supervision and demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up and attention to detail
- Experience working in agile software development processes, including writing stories/epics, managing a backlog, and working with an agile development team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with digital care or technology products or applications in the healthcare space a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required. Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering a plus
- Spec your own environment
- Salary Exchange Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality
- 2 x Life Assurance cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- £10 pcm flex pot to use toward benefits in our Benni benefits portal
- On call allowance (Only payable if and for so long as you provide on call services)
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Bike to work scheme
- Give as you earn through payroll
- Monthly snack box
Curated from remotive.io