Join Rally Health as a Product Manager where you will oversee feature level development for our Engage product roadmap. You will help reinvent Rallys most established product by applying best practices in behavioral science, personalization, digital engagement, and consumer-centered design. As part of the Engage Product Management team, you will report to the Senior Manager of Product Management and work with a scrum team including Engineering, XD, Project Management, Product Knowledge and others. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Manage backlog for certain Engage feature sets, expanding Rallys platform and surfacing relevant actions to users
- Work with the product team to help build and defining product strategy
- Define detailed requirements and user stories
- Work with engineering and other teams (including others in Product, Client Delivery, XD, Program Management, Legal, business units within Optum and United Healthcare) for delivery of roadmap items
- Gather partner / client feedback and build agreement on solutions
- Contribute to a product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn
- 2+ years in product management, product strategy, or business analyst role
- Bachelors degree required
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – you should be able to clearly communicate data insights to colleagues and partners
- You bring a Feature CEO mentality every week
- The ability to discuss technical concepts (API experience a plus), schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with all kinds of employees
- A highly collaborative approach to working across a broad set of partners
- Remote opportunities available. Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. If you dont think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and were looking for someone excited to join our team.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Curated from remotive.io