At Uxcel were looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
About the job
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and drive the execution of Product Marketing strategies for Uxcel’s B2C and B2B product lines.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be instrumental in cementing Uxcel’s position as the #1 platform for designers to build their design careers and for companies to upskill and hire amazing design talent.
- Own the positioning, messaging & storytelling for all our products, partner & customer-related marketing
- Be the internal expert in understanding our buyer personas, user personas, customer stories & industry, and competitor intel
- Partner with our Product, Sales, and Talent teams to help drive our launch and go-to-market strategies
- Own and optimize product launch content and promotion with internal and external partners
- Track campaign performance in terms of acquisition, adoption, and active usage to monitor marketing impact on deals & revenue
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, leadership) to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Understand and identify communication points in the customer lifecycle journey
- Build, edit, test, and launch highly segmented, timely, and relevant email campaigns for client marketing and internal communications
- Partner closely with the Product, Sales, and Talent teams to coordinate email campaigns across systems
- Own the communication with existing customers across various channels
- 4+ years of product/content marketing experience for B2C & B2B SaaS companies. Experience with educational and UX design brands is a huge plus
- Experience working with data-driven solutions targeting executives, managers, and users
- Compelling storytelling skills with a strategic and analytical mindset
- Experience serving as a subject matter expert in marketing and/or media tech
- Hands-on experience with experiment platforms, analytics software, etc.
- Understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
- Ambitious, with a growth mindset, and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment where priorities may rapidly shift
- Organized and a dependable team player
- Native/Fluent English speaker
- 👩💻 Fully remote
- 🌎 Work with an international team
- ⏳ Flexible hours
- 🆙 Growth within Marketing team
- 💰 Competitive salary
- ⛱️ Flexible paid time-off
- 🗓️ Paid local holidays
Curated from remotive.io