QA Automation Engineer
Who We Are
True Fit is the industry’s leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organised and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalised fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives – from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market – who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and eCommerce, and is backed by top investors.
About The Role
True Fit is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to work with our team in India. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
True Fit (India) is presently seeking passionate and innovative QA Automation Engineer to join the Quality Engineering team. The person will be primarily responsible for building and enhancing the automation framework, creating and executing automated test cases with the primary aim to bring quality, efficiency. The person will be working on testing of ETL, Micro Services and machine learning models. This person will work closely with QA Manager, Tech Leads to design and implement QA automation.
- Automate Tests: Develop and Enhance the automation framework and scripts.
- Execute Tests: Estimate, coordinate, plan and execute testing activities.
- Focus on Quality: Identify, record, document and track bugs, perform regression testing
- Learn: Contribute to team success by learning new technologies and tools, often while automating the software.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other team members to invent, prioritise, build, and support our applications. Participate in design reviews, provide improvement recommendations towards automation framework
Qualification and Skills
- Overall 3-5 years of experience in Quality Engineering
- 3+ year(s) of hand-on experience with Automation Testing and developing automation frameworks like BDD (Behave).
- Extensive experience with Web UI and API level testing
- Hands-on experience on any Object Oriented Programming languages like Python and scripting languages like Shell Scripting.
- Experience working with large scale Databases, would have worked with SQL and NOSQL databases.
- Good understanding of code management tools like Github, CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Experience developing and releasing commercial software, especially software with a large user base or strict performance requirements.
- Execution skills: Gets things done both independently and collaboratively, and understands when each is appropriate.
- Exposure to performance and load testing is a plus.
- Exposure to Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence we feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.
True Fit was also just recently acknowledged by Built in Boston who announced that True Fit earned spots on two lists for best places to work 2022!
- Boston Best Places to Work
- Boston Best Small Companies to Work For (#16 of 50)
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation, benefits and companywide programming. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEI and other people-first cultural offerings.