Cherry Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm led by a team of entrepreneurs with experience building fast scaling companies such as Zalando and Spotify. We back Europes boldest founders, usually as their first institutional investor, and support them in everything from their go-to-market strategy and the scaling of their business.
As Head of Talent Advisory, my role is to support our founders on talent matters, scaling, and hyper-growth and Id love to hear from you if you are in the Talent Acquisition space yourself and are interested in a new role in the startup scene?
We have open vacancies both here in Berlin and across Europe and often with Remote opportunities for our portfolio of founders some from early seed right the way through to unicorn status. I have open roles for Directors of Talent Acquisition, Heads of Talent Acquisition, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists, Executive Search Specialists all the way through to recruiters/talent acquisition specialists to join these teams and some of the most exciting sectors re-imagining the world of tomorrow.
Director level / Head of TA roles - pay circa 80-150,000 EUR base + bens (including stock)
- You will have lead in-house teams in the past, built the hiring strategy, built out key funnel metrics to ensure you can plan and execute on company hiring requirements. You will be familiar with delivering within a hypergrowth environment. You can execute on employer branding initiatives, whilst making sure the team has the right tools to deliver what is needed. You have excellent project management skills and will be involved in headcount planning, and strategic initiatives. I have a variety of these roles across the portfolio, so will provide more details when we speak.
Senior / Mid Level Recruiters/ TA Specialists pay circa 50- 80,000 EUR base + bens (some including stock)
- You will need previous recruiting experience gained either in-house, executive search, RPO, or recruitment agency side.
- You will be conversant on candidate sourcing tools such as LinkedIn
- You will have an excellent track record in securing top talent
- Sector agnostic, you will either be an excellent business or technical recruiter or generalist
- Also opportunities for Senior Recruiters ready to make the move into a Management role.
Again, I have a variety of these roles across the portfolio, so will provide more details when we speak.
Basically, if you are a good recruiter or senior executive in the recruitment space lets talk!
Please send me your CV and Ill set up a call and tell you which companies would be interested in your profile.
Curated from remotive.io