As a growing Software as a service company, we are looking for enthusiastic team members to join our team. We are currently seeking a Campaign and lead research coordinator to help with our lead generation service solution, which we provide to our clients.
- Create lists of contacts based on the info provided by the account manager/the client and provide suggestions to improve search results if needed. This can be done on Sales Navigator or Apollo.
- Create campaigns in our app, launch them and make any requested updates (changes, stopping or relaunching).
- Continue to refill all campaigns before they run out of contacts.
- Monitor campaigns daily to ensure theyre running properly and report any issues to support and the account manager.
- Create biweekly reports for the clients on all their campaigns and provide insights (If the client is responsive or not, suggestions for audience adjustment if required, anything relevant).
- Create monthly reports for internal assessment and provide insights as well.
- Working hours will be ET time
- Sales navigator experience and list building
- Know how to filter and handle a large set of data and provide accurate outputs based on needs
- Articulate and understand B2B world and personas
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Warm, ambitious and passionate about providing good service
- Reporting and analysis on data, help provide metrics on campaigns
- Bonus if someone understands sales and B2B prospecting and ID data-driven
- We offer an international start-up work environment and challenging assignments
- Unique opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- Competitive annual salary of USD 18K - 24K, bonuses, and generous performance schemes
- 23 days of paid holiday + Bank holidays
- Career growth opportunities in a super fun and friendly team