Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
We’re focused on building the best data observability platform on the market, but we recognize that bringing data quality to all companies requires more than just building a great product. We also need to spread awareness of how data observability can help data teams deliver data their colleagues can trust.
As our Content Marketing Manager,you will be responsible for educating data engineers about the benefits of data observability. Between content marketing and search engine optimization, you’ll drive results at the top of the funnel. You will work closely with our head of marketing and founders, but should expect to collaborate with the whole team.
If you’re a customer-centric and data-driven marketer with a passion for driving business growth, this job is for you.
Your day-to-day at Metaplane
As part of our growing marketing team at Metaplane, your day-to-day responsibilities will often include:
- Regularly interview members of our target audiences to better understand their needs, goals, and pain points
- Craft compelling long-form content that engages our target market throughout the customer lifecycle and repurpose it to maximize our return on investment
- Own the execution of our content strategy, management of our content calendar, and leadership of our quarterly brainstorms
- Ghostwrite executive thought leadership content and craft compelling press releases to help us earn media coverage by relevant industry publications
- Manage key relationships with our freelance writers and designers, providing constructive feedback to elevates the quality of our content
- Audit our marketing programs, analyze past performance data, and keep tabs on industry trends to identify gaps in our strategies and opportunities for improvement
- Track your progress toward company goals, presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to leadership
Is this you?
- You have 3-5 years of content marketing experience at a B2B SaaS startup, preferably one that targets a technical audience (bonus points if that audience includes data teams)
- You have a proven track record of driving meaningful results across the customer journey, but especially the top and middle of the funnel
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a commitment to publishing quality content, such as ebooks, white papers, and blog posts
- You have deep expertise in content marketing and search engine optimization
- You’re an experienced program manager who feels confident juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with others
- You have a degree in a relevant field plus industry certifications from HubSpot or similar that demonstrate a commitment to life-long learning
- You’re comfortable with technology and find it easy to learn how to use new tools
Benefits of Working at Metaplane
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fully covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Work-from-home stipend
- Ownership of your work, and collaboration with a close-knit team
Metaplane is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. If you don’t feel like you hit 100% of the requirements above but are passionate about our mission and space, please apply.
Curated from weworkremotely.com