Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
You’re an experienced analyst capable of leading and owning the development of our product analytics suite and driven to help us create an exceptional next-generation SaaS product. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You’ll be responsible for querying, organizing, analyzing, visualizing, and reporting on key product usage metrics for our core medtech SaaS platform. You’ll get the opportunity to see how a modern cloud-based SaaS product operates and help influence the analytics requirements for our next generation SaaS product. Your analysis will help influence immediate strategy across the Customer Success, Product Management, and Software Engineering teams.
You’ll also have the opportunity to be the company-wide go-to analytics and data resource. This includes leading the development of our next-generation data warehouse, as well as developing data warehousing and ETL standards and best practices. Additionally, this position will play a key role supporting strategic initiatives by providing data to help inform executive decision making.
This fully remote role reports to our FP&A leader and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute complex SQL queries to analyze and solve business problems
- Build and maintain business intelligence dashboards and visualizations to support a variety of internal teams, as well as customer executives.
- Perform spreadsheet analysis to identify product usage trends across hundreds of thousands of users
- Build and maintain ETL data pipelines flowing from multiple sources
- Understand and communicate the analytics trends you have discovered to senior management
- Explore new product analytics technologies and make recommendations for adoption
- Implement analytics tools across our application to track customer usage and behavior
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of business or data analytics experience
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Proficiency with SQL, database navigation, and data analysis (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, MySQL, etc.)
- Proficiency with data warehousing concepts and complex ETL data transformations
- Proficiency with Python or a similar programming language that can be leveraged for ETL builds or API interaction
- Experience building and maintaining visualizations and dashboards using business intelligence tools (Tableau, DataStudio, QuickSight, etc.)
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have familiarity interpreting and delivering financial data metrics
- Have previously led financial model data preparation activities
- Have experience using version control applications
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.