Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
We are a powerful company that specializes in helping spiritual teachers reach their highest business potential as well as to live more aligned and abundant lives.
Our team of lightworkers is made up of spiritually curious, creative, and kind souls who have an affinity for mysticism, community, and personal growth!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Content Creator to elevate our educational and marketing content.
Do you love to take a simple idea and turn it into a masterpiece?
Are you connected to the trends and enjoy creating your own?
Do you have a passion for video editing and graphic design?
Can you create content on the fly when necessary?
Do you enjoy turning boring presentations into beautiful works of art?
Are you devoted to personal + spiritual growth?
Then we’d love to have you as our Digital Marketing Content Creator.
We are on a mission to serve 50,000 Mystic Mentors and support them with the business knowledge and tools they need to make a living while using their spiritual gifts to serve humanity
If you want to apply your unique gifts to a movement that is larger than you, then we invite you to help us build this transformational community.
Details about the position
We believe it is our responsibility to share our proven marketing strategies with those who have the power to make change.
In other words, our gift is helping people share their gift. And we believe contribution is the world’s heart beat!
Which is why we need someone special LIKE YOU to help us.
As our Digital Marketing Content Creator, you will be responsible for working alongside our Social Media, Marketing and Product Development teams to create and design content for our social media channels, educational digital products, paid advertising campaigns and web pages. We’re talking videos, images and layouts such as infographics, presentations, books and product sales pages.
This means you’ll need to be comfortable applying your creative skills in a variety of different places and consider yourself to have a natural gift for design.
You will be expected to be collaborative in a team environment and pursue growth and learning every single day. You will be held accountable to make decisions with confidence + grace and own the results of those decisions.
If inspiring, motivating, and empowering mystics ignites a spark in you, then we believe you’d be a perfect fit!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design and edit engaging educational marketing content for social channels
- Design presentation layouts for educational digital products and marketing promotions
- Design layouts for digital and print books
- Design web pages for marketing promotions
- Work with the marketing team to optimize promotional efforts
- Study industry competition, leaders and trends to stay up-to-date with latest strategies
This position is PERFECT for you if:
- You LOVE design - you have a passion for beautifully designed content and you sparkle with creative force!
- You are self-motivated and proactive – you’ll actively do the work that you’re required to do while also thinking up new ways for us to improve our community and event experience.
- You have strong written communication skills – you’re not the grammar police but know your “where” from “we’re” and take pride in your ability to communicate concisely and in a friendly manner.
- You have excellent attention to detail – you have strong organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- You believe that team work makes the dream work – your driven by collaboration, not ego.
- You are “tech savvy” – you’re no Google engineer but you’re confident navigating software and willing to learn more systems.
- You are a superb listener – you can comprehend just as well as you speak AND believe that listening is just as important as speaking.
- You are a strong believer that where focus goes, energy flows – you don’t waste time procrastinating and proactively get tasks done with optimism and ease. You have strong time management skills and the ability to work autonomously (as this is a remote working position these two are essential.)
- You consider yourself a mystic – you believe in the magic + beauty of life and can feel a force greater than your own inside and all around you.
- You are inspired by our mission and feel you would be an energetic asset to our business and team.
- You believe in yourself and your ability – you feel you have manifested this “dream job” and think you are here not by chance but by your spiritual alignment.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have proven experience producing and editing high quality content for publication online, with a strong instinct for what makes visual content succeed online
- Have proven experience with designing layouts for presentations, books and web pages
- Have experience with video editing tools, layout and photo deign tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro)
- Be based in North American time zone
- Possess a sound understanding of visual storytelling
- Have exceptional design skills
- Be a Mac user
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fast growing company
- A team dedicated to ongoing training and growth
- Freedom to ## WorkFromWherever - Work from home, a café, an Airbnb in the woods or wherever it is you work best!
- Strategic focus - contribute to positively impact the lives of spiritual teachers from all walks of life.
- Amazing teammates - you’ll love us just as much as you love your work.