Executive Assistant to Founder & CEO
FULL-TIME, IN-OFFICE POSITION
The Haro Group is a Residential Real Estate Sales organization based in Greenville, SC with a mission to make the communities our sovereign God has placed us in thrive. Were an award winning Inc. 5000, high growth, mission-oriented company and were looking for an amazing full-time Executive Assistant to join our team of A Players and support our Founder and CEO, Haro Setian. If you are a highly organized and passionate administrative professional with experience supporting visionary entrepreneur CEOs, read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
This is a full-time role reporting directly to our Founder and CEO. For this role, Youll need to live in or near Greenville, SC and be willing to work at our offices 8:00a-5p Monday-Friday. On occasion there is a need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends for events and strategic initiatives.
The mission of the Executive Assistant is to stay five steps ahead of their leader, tracking all of the administrative details, and clearing the path for him to make his greatest contribution to our business. The Executive Assistant will be a key asset to the Founder and CEO by anticipating needs at an exceptionally high level, allowing him to develop vision and strategy for all aspects of The Haro Group so that we can reach our mission, revenue, and profitability goals.
While repetitive tasks are certainly part of this position, the tasks assigned can vary from week to week based on the CEOs needs and the needs of the business. The most important responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to ensure that administrative tasks and projects are completed with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility, and positivity in order to support the initiatives of the CEO.
The Executive Assistant will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Meeting management including preparing agendas, printing financial reports, taking notes, distributing action items and arranging catering
- Communicating on the CEOs behalf both internally and externally
- Email management on behalf of the CEO
- Running errands and attending in-person meetings multiple times per week
- Checking mail and processing to various departments
- Complex calendar management and scheduling (both personally and professionally) on behalf of the CEO, the Executive Team and the company
- Varying personal and professional administrative tasks including, but not limited to, booking appointments, research projects, coordinating travel and ordering gifts/flowers, etc.
- Social Media presence management on behalf of Founder|CEO
- Project management and research for CEOs initiatives
- Overseeing bookkeeping for all of CEOs investments
- Weekly expense report on behalf of the CEO
- Maintain inventory and office supplies
- Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in organizations relative to the business.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation and ongoing review for all of Founders business interests
- Building and tenant management
- Reading books and periodicals relative to business and the real estate industry
- Assist CEO with developing work projects for his children as employees of the business
- Assisting with long-term strategic planning in regards to businesses, relationships and other opportunities as they arise
Financial Knowledge: The Founder and CEOs EA will have a high attention to detail and accuracy, using their existing experience dealing with financial information, their experience supporting Executives, and their ground level understanding of accounting terminology to provide informed administrative support.
Quality Communication: The EA must be an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This also includes being able to take a large amount of information and summarize it quickly both in writing and orally on a regular basis. You must also be able to track communication (and be very responsive) across multiple channels without losing any details. Those channels could include in-person meetings, virtual video calls, Slack messages, Facebook messages, text messages and/or emails.
High Level of Discretion: Since our EA will regularly work with confidential information, discretion and sensitivity regarding personal, financial and other information is a must. Team Player: In addition to working directly with the Founder and CEO, the EA will also work with members of the Executive Team and Sales Team. Theyll need to be able to collaborate and communicate well with these team members, maintaining a can-do spirit and not complaining, making excuses or gossiping.
Anticipating Needs: As a part of our commitment to enabling our Founder and CEO to serve our company and clients at the top of his game, our EA will strive to anticipate needs and eliminate friction at work and at home whenever possible. This means you know how to stay five steps ahead of your leader, clearing the path for him to make his greatest contribution.
Affinity for Technology: Our executive assistant will be a technologically savvy Mac user and will not be intimidated by learning new technology. Proficiency in the following tech platforms is ideal: Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, Facebook, Quickbooks Online.
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred.
Experience: 2-5 years supporting executive(s). Financial/bookkeeping experience.
Skills: Computer Experience - see above Affinity for Technology
Physical: Ability to bend, reach and lift boxes and office supplies up to 30 lbs.
Travel: 1-2 short (1-3 day) trips possible annually
Job Type: Full Time, Salaried (with 401k (with company match), profit sharing and benefits)
- Submit Resume and Cover Letter
- Answer questions on Workable
- StrengthsFinder Top-5 Strengths Report
- Kolbe A Index Assessment
We are a tight-knit bunch. Listed on Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies twice. Weve been ranked in the top 3 Real Estate team by units sold for the past 6 years in Greenville.
You can read our client reviews on Google and Zillow. Check out our YouTube page.
We love our community and have been presenting sponsor for the Julie Valentine Center Run2Overcome as well as the top-fundraising team for that run for the past 6 years.
- Salary - $50,000 - $75,000
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Keller Williams Profit Sharing Opportunity
Curated from weworkremotely.com