About AgentFire (and this position)
AgentFire.com sells real estate websites and related services to agents, teams and brokerages throughout North America and Canada.
We are the highest overall-rated real estate web platform in the industry, and we’ve got an awesome team with amazing chemistry.
Our Customer Success department is a massive priority for us, and this is a position that will have lots of upward mobility (especially as we begin to look for managers!).
Please read our Glassdoor reviews here: (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/AgentFire-Reviews-E1258957.htm).
AgentFire Customer Success Representatives are the bridge between our sales and support teams. They are responsible for transitioning new signups into happy long-term customers.
You will be their direct point of contact after the sale, and you’ll work with them to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us.
This will include answering advanced support questions and occasionally jumping into 1 on 1 screenshare meetings with them to help them understand the features within their websites, or to show them existing or new products and features that they will benefit from based on their unique goals.
Customer Success Representative responsibilities include:
- Take our clients under your wing immediately after they’ve signed up
- Periodic ‘check-ups’ to see if we can help with anything + inform them of existing & new features that may benefit them
- 1 on 1 product demonstrations and live support to help clients get the most out of their website and overall experience with AgentFire
Individual Requirements and skills
- Fluent written + spoken English
- Minimum 1+ year work experience as a Customer Success representative or similar role (i.e. a hospitality or support role)
- Minimum 1+ year experience working with WordPress or a similar CMS platform (we have our own custom CMS built on top of WordPress)
- Minimum 1+ year 1 on 1 virtual support and/or consulting experience (we use Google Hangouts)
- Ticket support experience (we use Intercom)
- Phone Support experience (we use Kixie)
- Experience with project management platforms (we use Teamwork, ClickUp, and Asana)
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential (this is a remote position)
(the following skills are not required, but will be considered a big plus!)
- Real estate industry experience
We’ll expect roughly 8 hours per day, between PST and EST U.S. time zones.
Please fill out our application here: https://form.typeform.com/to/Jj7U3SHo