Are you a Senior or Staff level Product Designer looking for something new? Do you want to work in a talented team, solve some complex/interesting design challenges and create beautiful products?
With one of our Co-founders being a Product Designer, design and user experience have been at the core of what we do since the start! If you love to dig deep into what makes users tick and turn this knowledge into beautiful, high-quality, user-centric experiences - this could be the job for you.
Working at Circuit - the highlights
- 100% Remote first, and we have been from the start
- Flexible working, asynchronously. A culture that supports you and the way you work best
- Communication and transparency; our goals are shared openly in the team, along with our successes, challenges, and plans
- Autonomy. You are the expert in product design, and we want you to guide us
- Fast results. We are a small and efficient team that likes to get things done!
The pay & the perks:
- Salary of £95,000 or £110,000 (Senior & Staff)
- £2,000 every three years for a new laptop
- £500 a year for new tech/home office equipment
- Equity options for everyone
- Annual company performance bonus
- 32 days of paid time off
- Annual team meet-ups worldwide (Sept 2022 was a 5* hotel in Portugal)
Who are Circuit (and what do we do)?
Our team of ~30 people design and build technology that helps make last-mile delivery easy. Our route planning software and apps are designed for couriers, drivers and their customers - this year alone, we have helped our 80,000+ users to deliver over 500m packages worldwide (thats about 15 a second!).
With 87,000+ app store reviews with a score of 4.7/5*, our products are leaders in our industry. Want to see what we do and what is driving our great reviews? Check out our website - getcircuit.com.
What you will be doing:
You are an experienced Product Designer, so we wont go into the day-to-day! Joining our existing team of four, you will work across all of our products and be involved in every aspect of their design, moving the product and the business forward by continually finding and implementing better solutions for our users.
Working as an individual contributor, you will own and lead your design projects end-to-end and work closely with our developers, helping to make implementations as good as your designs.
We think you will be right at home here if you:
- Have 5+ years designing mobile apps or SaaS products
- Like to solve problems and create products that are a joy to look at!
- Are at your happiest working on projects from start to finish - talking to users, identifying & exploring issues, designing & implementing solutions and monitoring their success
- Know when to take your time - and when to get things done quickly
- Enjoy working autonomously
- Like to get things right and done on time
- Come up with alternative ideas that accomplish goals with less complexity
- Are based between -5/+3 UTC time zones
- Can speak and write in English at a professional level
To learn more about the role, the interview process and what it is like to work at Circuit, check out our careers page - getcircuit.com/jobs.
Dont have a CV ready? You can drop our hiring team a message through LinkedIn (Sadie).