As a senior SEO specialist at SiteCare, youll be a go-to resource for both internal and external search engine optimization strategy, client communication, and the creation of a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, complete website audits, and creative, buzz-generating campaigns from brief to post-launch.
The right person has a thorough understanding of technical SEO but frames it within a larger understanding of digital marketing strategy.
This is a full-time, fully-remote position and compensation is dependent upon experience.
For the Senior SEO Specialist team member to succeed in this role, they must embody SiteCare’s four company values in their day-to-day work:
- Obsessive Communication
- Deliver 101%
- Empower Others
- First-Class Service
- Communicating with clients, helping them understand relevant metrics, what we do, and the progress of their project
- Create highly refined keyword topic strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a clients SEO project
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture, and site content
- Create monthly and quarterly reports for clients that include an analysis of campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Performing competitive research, identifying what the clients competitors are doing right, what theyre doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Participating in strategic brainstorming sessions and leading the lead generation team in the creation and execution of off-page campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz, and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- Training other employees in on-page and off-page SEO beneficial skills
- When needed, the ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich but also user-friendly
- An understanding of social media and its role in SEO
- An understanding of UX and its impact on SEO
- Working alongside external clients
- A working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Analytics, and additional SEO related tools (Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog)
- Editing content within content management systems
- A market-related salary based on your experience
- We’re a fully remote team with team members located in the US and South Africa.
- Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection.
- Quarterly profit distributions
- Quarterly personal development stipend of $200
- A technology stipend of $2000 for all new hires and a $1200 refresher stipend every 2 years.
Curated from weworkremotely.com