Here at 1v1Me, our mission is to help everyone make a living from esports.
1v1Me is a fully-remote team. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
This is an opportunity to join a small team at our earliest stages in product development, and help lead the creation of 1v1Me.com, putting our existing iOS experience on the web.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Frontend, you will do things like:
- Help build 1v1Me.com from scratch alongside 1 other web engineer
- Keep up with the latest development trends in frontend technologies
- Collaborate with our backend and iOS team to seamlessly ship features
- Work day-to-day with our CEO & CPO on pivotal product decisions
- Help scale a small engineering team and mentor others in your areas of expertise
The following might describe you:
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- Experience building, maintaining, or architecting one or more production web applications
- Experience with SSR, best practices for optimizations around SEO and performance
- Can convert designs to responsive web elements
- React experience
We offer stock options, health insurance, unlimited vacation, and a bi-weekly team lunch. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
1v1Me is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include why you want to work here!
Curated from weworkremotely.com