You Only Need To Be Good At One Thing To Secure This Well-Paid, Flexible, And Stable Side Income Opportunity…
You need to be good at writing. But there are a lot of reasons for you to jump at this opportunity.
Let me explain.
We help small businesses compete with large corporations for exposure online. Normally the giants have a huge advantage, but we level the playing field.
We do this by publishing content about our clients on some of the biggest sites online.
Weve been incredibly successful at this. More and more companies want to work with us so we need to publish more and more content.
And thats why we need your help! Youll be writing our clients company announcements and describing their products.
But whats in it for you? Why would you want to write for us?
4 Main Reasons To Start Writing For Us
1. Awesome Side Income
I dont have to tell you that great side income opportunities dont come around that often. But this is one of them.
Most of our writers earn between $800-$2000/month working part-time. Working at a moderate pace, thats over $18/h. And some of our writers are able to make as much as $30/h.
2. Flexibility Youve Been Looking For
We dont have any expectations for the amount of work youll do. Its 100% up to you. This is perfect if you need extra income but have other things going on besides this job.
And you can do the job at any time thats convenient for you. Set your own hours and work at your own pace.
3. Stability You Can Count On
One of the worst things about writing jobs is that you always have to hustle to get new clients. This wont be the case with us. There will always be more work available if you want it.
Our writers love that. No wonder they stay with us for years.
4. Get The Training You Need
We do expect your English to be bullet-proof. And youll need some writing chops to get this job. But outside of that, well provide all the training that you need.
Not only will you earn an excellent income, but youll also get marketable skills that youll use throughout your life.
Heres What We Expect From You
- You are able to write in an easy-to-understand, smooth-flowing style.
- Your writing doesnt have spelling or grammatical errors.
- You always meet the deadlines you commit to.
- You are willing to work with editors and receive constructive feedback on your work, especially in the early stages.
- You are able to adjust your writing style between casual and more formal.
- You are ready to be part of a welcoming, supportive team of fellow writers.
- Experience writing press releases or online content is helpful but it’s not essential
How To Apply
Fill out the application form on this page.
It is critical that you use the word “banana” in the “Why are you applying for this job” section. If you dont, your application will be automatically rejected.