This is a remote position.
Advancio is a global software company that is growing every day and we are looking for talented and passionate people who wish to be an integral part of our team. We are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world; we are building a company where we love what we do, we collaborate positively with our customers, and we have fun while we work!
We are seeking an experienced Senior DevOps to help us architecting cloud-based solutions, platform design and management as well as application deployment automation.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, related field of study, or comparable work experience.
- 4+ years of demonstrated competency with the following AWS services: ECS, EC2, EBS, S3, Glacier, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, SES, Lambda.
- AWS Certifications
- Experience in code development in at least one high-level programming language(Python, PHP, C#)
- Full software development lifecycle experience.
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience with one or more AWS SDKs and/or CLI.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins/Teamcity, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Experience with designing, deploying, monitoring and managing systems on Kubernetes including EKS
- Expertise in leveraging Automation / DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment (Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Saltstack).
· Competitive salary
· Benefits by law
· Life and Medical Insurance
· Career path programs / growth opportunities
· Birthday/Anniversary bonuses
· Paid time off
· Remote work or relocation bonus
· Excellent company culture. Fun monthly and yearly events, and more cool perks!
Curated from remotive.io